Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought season three was just crackers. Really. Started off kind of slow and uneven, but by mid season it started hitting on all pistons, and by the end I was riveted. You shouldn't be disappointed. Season four also rocked, though I'm hoping that next season sees them trying to bring it back down to a bit more reality.

Comment

Season 3 was cracking, and at least had a more plausible plot that this season. R2 Season 4 box set out in August *linky*
      Last edited by MartyG; 22-06-2005, 11:46.

Comment

Originally posted by parkinho
        Very late on the 24 scene, borrowed the 1st series two week back and ****ing loved it!
        Don't be embarassed, I've just finished watching the first season too

So, at the moment I've got a preorder for the 24 boxset containing season 1 to 4 8)

Comment

Originally posted by The Raeven
          Don't be embarassed, I've just finished watching the first season too

So, at the moment I've got a preorder for the 24 boxset containing season 1 to 4 8)
          Nice! Gonna wait a week before getting season 3 or I won't get my dissertation complete on time! I hear season 5 is set for January, any word how many seasons they are likely to make in total?

Comment

7 is the number of Seasons Sutherland is signed up for, but whether they'll actually make 7 isn't clear - afaik!

Comment

I watched half the series before I came out here, but haven't been able to watch it since! I can't wait to see it, so do I wait until I get home in September and download the rest, or read the spoilers now?

Comment

Just who is Mandy? My memory could be failing me here but wasn't she also the woman who shook President Palmer's hand at the end of season 2 causing him to collapse (what was all that about anyway)?

Comment

Mandy is a freelance assassin.
                  • She blew up the plane in and worked with Gaines in the first season.
                  • She made an attempt on President Palmer's life at the end of the second season using some sort of Ricin plastic or something, which caused David Palmer's skin to melt on his hand.
                  • She was absent throughout the third season due to being "apprehended" for the attempt on Palmer's life - this was never confirmed though.

Comment

Cheers for that, just been reading a review of tomorrow's finale and that also confirms what you just said.

Something tells me we'll be seeing her again...

Comment

Ok, so can anyone tell me the name of the actress who plays Mandy? She was looking hot in the last couple of episodes!

Edit: found her: Mia Kershner. Hot:

Last edited by Marmite; 29-06-2005, 10:06.

Comment

I first saw her in a film where she played a stripper who's routine was dressing up as a schoolgirl. Oh yes.

Comment

Comment

It was a great end to the season. Worried about Jack though and whats gonna happen in series 5!

Comment

I can't honestly see where they can take 24 after this. Unless it's done in some kind of civillian capacity, with no help from CTU or the US Government, since the majority of the people we know are no longer linked to CTU.

At most, five people know that Jack's death was faked, and all of them are among the people that are no longer in contact with CTU, or the US Government:

1) Tony
                              2) Michelle
                              3) Palmer
                              4) Kim
                              5) Chase

I'm assuming Tony and/or Michelle will inform Kim & Chase that Jack is 'officially' dead.

Also, out of curiousity, did anyone else want to shoot 'President' Logan at any point he was in the series?

Comment

And Chloe, she knows!

Comment

Working...
                                X