No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geoff D
    Surely one of the bleakest yet most compelling pieces of TV drama of all time?
    The suicide bit in Nip/Tuck really plucked on my heart strings but it still just falls behind the above.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoseOfTheUnlight
      I only got series 1 last week, and have watched nearly all of it.. really loving it so far, I never knew TV drama could be so good!

Off to buy the other 2 series' now!
      2 and 3 boset would be cheaper ??

Comment

Do they actually do a boxset with series 2 and 3?

I thought it was the boxset of 1 and 2, or the new boxset of 1, 2 and 3, or buy them seperately!

Comment

Ohhhhhhh my bad. Sorry dude, misread your post.

Yeah, the combo's you got are right. Where did you get 1 from - could you return it and get the massive 1,2,3 one ?

Comment

Heh I got it from www.amazon.com - it worked out as ?12 delivered!! So cant really complain.

Guess I might just order teh season 1, 2 and 3 set from amazon UK for ?70.99 - know anywhere cheaper?

Comment

?64.99 at Streetsonline but I've never used them so can't vouch for them.

The R1 season 1 set has been trimmed by 90 seconds as well (to incorporate longer ad breaks)

Comment

?75/?76 most places - sendit.com, play.com etc, so anything less is a bargain

Comment

have season 1 myself, and 2 and 3 boxset. Would like the big 3 season one tho - damn them!

Comment

I cried at that spoiler. I don't know why...

...well I do... becuase I'm a big pussy when it comes to TV programmes I get attached to. I cry at least twice a season at the West Wing.

Comment

Just watched the final episode of series one.

Wow

Comment

You know a weird story.......never seen it lol must watch it sometime...seen 2 and 3 tho =0

Comment

Finished watching series 3 last night, and again, wow. Absolutely awesome. Bring on series 4.

Comment

Well I finished watching Series 2 a couple of days ago, and I thought it was just as good as Series 1

Off to purchase the region 1 boxset of Series 3 now - cant wait!

Comment

24 is much better to watch one after the other innit? waiting for the next ep on tv is awful!

Comment

Anyone who can't wait for season 4 to start here's the trailer: Season 4 trailer

Comment

Working...
                                X