No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PH
    Btw, where is Elisha Cuthbert? She was nowhere to be seen.
    Apparently not in this series. Good thing IMO, she was an irrelevant character taking up too much of Jack's kicking ass screentime.

Comment

WHAT!?!?!?!?!!?

To hell with this series.

Comment

her acting skills will be sorely missed (not) will watch both episodes 1 & 2 tonight

Can't wait.

Is it just me or is it very slow downloading

Comment

Wasn't bothered about her acting skills.

No slow downloading here - i had both episodes dl'ing at a combined rate of 90-100 kB/s.
          Last edited by PH; 11-01-2005, 08:02.

Comment

WTF, they'd better get another hot blonde in to take her place. She's brilliant... after watching the girl next door, I can't get her out of my mind.

Comment

Was she Jacks wife in the first series? I've only watched Series 1 and can't remember seeing here...

Comment

Jack's daughter.

Comment

Bloody hell...!

I echo Chadruharazzeb's comment then.

Comment

The first two episodes bode well for the rest of the season. Just one minor thing though, given Jack was sacked from CTU, there isn't a snowball in hells chance he'd be allowed back in the building. Suspension of disbelief and all that, but there's no way. Also, how unlucky can any man be?

Comment

Watched first two episodes, classic 24, the production, everything rings of the 24 of old, shame the cast has changed so much (only Jack and one other character retained from Season 3)
                      Can't wait to watch next two episodes tonight. Then one a week is gonna be such a bummer.

Comment

Questions about video codecs should be taken here.

Comment

Episode 3. LOL at the end. <Rolls Eyes>

Jack having to stage a robbery at a petrol station

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
                            The first two episodes bode well for the rest of the season. Just one minor thing though, given Jack was sacked from CTU, there isn't a snowball in hells chance he'd be allowed back in the building. Suspension of disbelief and all that, but there's no way. Also, how unlucky can any man be?
                            Why do you say that? As an aid to the Secretary Of Defense I think Jack would be able to go just about anywhere he (and his boss) damn well pleased for him to go. Now, for me the real question would be, if Jack was fired, then how did he get a job in the DoD of that magnitude?

Still, the two hours I've seen thus far have been outstanding, as usual. Jack Bauer is the ****ing DON.

Comment

just a polite reminder (no-one has "offended" yet) but all spoilers to be posted as done by PH above please.

Thanks.

Comment

watched the trailer the other day, looks as good as ever,
                                shame it didnt reveal what the threat is, but then again its more to look forward to
                                Sky One advertised the opening airing date as sunday the 30th today if no one has posted it.

Any confirmation on this beign the last series or not yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X