Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm :/ I don't really know what to think to that. I adore all 3 series of 24, own all the boxsets and watched them all in 18 hour back to back stints but that trailer doesn't inspire me

Comment

thanks for the good link Bredrin, only seen the 60 second one before, 5 weeks to go 'til Season 4 won't be quite the same with so many of the old regulars gone but am sure after a few episodes they'll be "forgotton"

Comment

less than 5 days 'til Season 4 (out in USA - 2 hours worth on Sunday & Monday) will be BT'ing its way around the world, cannot wait; there's some 24 game to download over at www.fox.com/24 - can't take a look at it at work

Comment

Does anyone have any clue at all about the plot for Season 4? Can't access aintitcool at work, it's bloomin' blocked!

Comment

I was initially tempted to find some clues about the plot, but I think this series I'd like to go into it blind.

Kim to strip every time she gets kidnapped please.

Comment

It starts on Sky One on the Jan 30th according to my friend at work.

In America there are to be two episodes shown on 9th Jan and two more on the 10th and the series is scheduled to be finished by May so no mid season break this time around. (epguides.com)

From the previews I've seen, it looks as though Jack has been fired from CTU for his drug abuse and the actual day takes place several months after this event.
              Can't say I'm that excited about this series since there doesn't appear to be many returning characters from previous series'. That said, hopefully it will still be great.

Comment

Michael you looked at the trailer linked above ? just google "24 season 4" if you want trailers/rumours/spoilers abound. Think the'res only a handful of previous charatcers retained unfortunately, strange really unless they all demanded loads of money for Season 4 ?

Great to see no blooming 6 week break in season 4 like in Season 3, that was a real p*sser.

Sky are going to be showing it really quickly then, assuming they show only an hour a week they will only be about 8 weeks behind USA (after their 4 episodes in 2 days).

What do you reckon, about Episode 5 before Kim get stranded alone somewhere (skantily clad) and chased by some Panther or another wild cat

Sky should be advertising it soon then if end of Jan is true.....
                Last edited by VR46; 05-01-2005, 16:03. Reason: Edited

Comment

Can't check the link at work, DH - bloody BT are particular about downloads! - but a bit of google trawling has brought up a lot of conflicting thoughts.

Bugger it, I'll wait til I get home.

Comment

There is a BT of the first 24 minutes of Season 4 Episode 1 on the web, to keep Mods happy PM me if you can't find it etc, it's genuine and about 220mb, started downloading it now .....

Comment

I reckon it could be kinda cool with loads of new characters - will be a bit like season 1 with any luck, where you just cant be sure who to trust.

If that Jan 30th air-date for Sky one is true then im a happy man.

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
                        There is a BT of the first 24 minutes of Season 4 Episode 1 on the web, to keep Mods happy PM me if you can't find it etc, it's genuine and about 220mb, started downloading it now .....

yeah ive got that, at the end it says continued Jan 6th so the next one should be out tomorrow. Ive stopped myself from watching it yet as im going to try and get a few built up so i dont have to wait a week inbertween.

i have 1,2 and 3 boxsets and it just gets better and better!

Comment

DJTickle, it starts Sunday in USA, 2 episodes Sunday and 2 on Monday so a nice few episodes immediately

Comment

Some teaser trailers here

Comment

For anyone that wants to play catch up, Play.com have a promotion on the R2 series sets as of the 24th Jan - the bargainous price of ?17.99 each

24 at Play.com

Comment

Just watched the first episode - good stuff as normal.

I won't spoil it for anyone by mentioning the plot, etc - just glad to see Jack back to his old self by the end of the episode.

Btw, where is Elisha Cuthbert? She was nowhere to be seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X