Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive just been sent a listing confirmation of something that I have never listed - some sunglasses ? What on earth is going on here

Comment

Whoever it is has now added 3 more under my name - ive changed the PW but its made no difference - be nice to call Ebay and report this, but actually talking to someone is impossible.

Comment

If they're listed 4 realz then can't you cancel them?

Comment

I dont want to be charged for them, and I guess so long as hes logged into my account he can keep on adding them, despite the PW change.

I think he also ended the item I was selling also prematurely earlier today.

Comment

Im guessing he guessed my PW, it was pretty obvious, Ive changed it to one that a lot stronger, also Ive changed my email PW. Ive cancelled the bids and emailed Ebay, I need to get all these charges wiped now.

Comment

That sucks man. I'm sure changing the password would force anyone logged in to re-confirm the login details - the site seems strict like that. Hope it gets sorted quick. Think I'll update my password!

Comment

hmm how'd that happen marcus somebody hacked your account ?

just make up a password of random letters and numbers that will foil them

Comment

I think its all sorted now, they have refunded the fees and my account has been restored again. Wasnt as painful as I was expecting, still annoying though.

Comment

Phew, that must have been a close one. Your lucky he didn't bid on this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Decommissioned...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Postage costs: Pickup only

Comment

Must be slighty out of new postage dimensions

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie2k
                          N64 kid is selling his N64!!!!!LOL!!111!!1eleven.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110015434201
                          Bloody hell, people are nuts

Comment

Comment

Get your own Ferrari F40 for just ?3,500

Comment

Working...
                              X