• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamcast Half Life on eBay

I just found this while browsing eBay,

worth a bid do you think?

Comment

bootleg,

plus i'm sure the frame rate is poor! maybe worth a few quid but not more than 5....

Comment

surely a bootleg, professional looking box thou.... didn't think this was ever made into a retail version for the dc even thou the code was leaked!??

Comment

It is sooooo obviously a bootleg. I spotted this earlier on, the same seller was selling a copy of Beats of Rage (homebrew DC game) as Streets of Rage 4. Dodgy little get. He's just knocked up some convincing-looking covers and labels, that's all. eBay should ban his ass.

Just read the 'questions answered' bit in the item description...
          Q: Does it come with a manual?
          A: No, I don't think one was produced as it was never officially released - too right you bootlegging git!

Q: Is this a bootleg?
          A: It doesn't look like a bootleg to me - you printed it up yourself you scam artist!!

Comment

Jesus. 42 quid for something he downloaded free and printed out the covers (also easily available).

Comment

Selling 2 games on Ebay, charges?

Hi, this will be the first time I am selling anything on Ebay so I was just wondering how much they charge altogther for selling 2 jp ps2 games?

I am listing one game at ?20 buy it now and one other game at a tenner buy it now.

Cheers for your help guys,

Comment

Is this for real?

Comment

It cant be for real! Pokemon didnt exist back then!

Also i'm pretty sure pokemon is called pretty something else in Japan...

Comment

I didn't think it was - it made me laugh though

Comment

Yeah isn't it called pocket monsters? Anyway if it stays at that low price I'd almost be tempted to get just to see what the 'eck I get (though no doubt it'll be nothing at all)

Comment

It's a GBA pirate cart - look at the shape of it! Ruby games were translucent red, emerald translucent green. The seller isn't pulling a fast one, well no he is, but he just hasn't got a clue. So what he's listing he thinks really is an NES game.
                        Last edited by MartyG; 11-09-2004, 14:34.

Comment

Could somone help me with my question

Comment

Why don't you go read the eBay FAQ on selling? They don't change from selling cars to people to video games. People aren't replying because you should RTFFAQ!

Comment

But I could just as easily find out here!

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel
                                Hi, this will be the first time I am selling anything on Ebay so I was just wondering how much they charge altogther for selling 2 jp ps2 games?

I am listing one game at ?20 buy it now and one other game at a tenner buy it now.

Cheers for your help guys,

For ?10 it will cost you 35pence, if it sells you will be charged an additional 52pence. ?20-75 pence, if it sells then an additional ?1.05. If you're using paypal you might have to upgrade your account (if its a personal one) to a premier account to accept debit and credit card payments. They will then take 3.4% +20 pence of that total

Comment

Working...
                                X