Official F1/Motorsport thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is only one red car, rest are all wannabee's, pfft

Next season's car's aren't officially unveiled until January are they ?

Comment

Some do january, some feb, have to wait and see. The spy shots are apparently from Jerez where McL and Voda were filming an add. I would guess they would want to get the livery pretty much spot on as the adds need to look right when they are shown.

Comment

Honda, Might have a green look from what ive seen in some magazines.

Torro rosso and red bulls need to get a different look.
        That was confusing. and all the white cars.

We need a dark blue car back on the track

Comment

Originally posted by adam_the_browndog
          Honda, Might have a green look from what ive seen in some magazines.

Torro rosso and red bulls need to get a different look.
          That was confusing. and all the white cars.

We need a dark blue car back on the track
          You're contradicting yourself a bit there, what colour do you think the RBR's and STR's are at the mo? Then you say change them but we need dark blue back

Seems that Renault will be a darker blue now anyway.

Where has this Honda, BP green car rumour come from? I've seen a mock up but haven't seen any mention of it on any sites

Comment

oh yeah. silly that. I meant like how a Prost was.

This Mock up was actually in the F1 official magazine

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
              There is only one red car, rest are all wannabee's, pfft
              I'm sure you mean these beauties ? ... best F1 car ever made;

Comment

I like on ITV.com

They have a poll for Fisicella on his title championship hopes.

70 odd percent have said he's dreaming.

But you know what he will win the championship because he deserves to.

Comment

He is dreaming. FA and KR will (probably) spank him next year!

The best car ever made? Well it must either be the Willams FW14/B or the Ferrari F2004 and only one of those is red!

The '88 Macca was superb but a lot of it was to do with having the greatest driver pairing in the history of the sport at the wheel .
                  Last edited by Richard.John; 08-11-2006, 00:31.

Comment

exspect to see raiks slacking attitude kick in

and mclarens reliability.

Good chance for fisi, button or kubica in my opion

Comment

Yes, but why do you think he will be able to string together a WDC when he had trouble getting a championship winning car onto the podium this year? If he really had it in him he would've been fighting Fernando for the title. The stats tell the story.

Both had the same number of DNFs but Fernando scored 14 podiums in 18 races compared to Fisi's 5.

Compare his results to FA and it's clear that either Fernando is exceptional or Fisi is merely average. I suspect that it's both!

IMO,the only way that Fisi can do it is if FA or KR have a nightmarish season and Honda screw up as well.
                      Last edited by Richard.John; 08-11-2006, 02:21.

Comment

Yep I can't see Fisi winning WDC either, this season will be his best opportunity ever though, he may surprise us.

[MotoGP] Gibernau has announced his retirement this morning, never been his biggest fan, but good luck to him, he's had more than his fair share of injuries over last few years.

Comment

Alonso and that raikkonen will probably have to get use to the new cars

Think Massa will beat Raikkonen. 3rd in championship which was a suprise to see as many shaked their heads when ferrari signed him.

Fisi has been with the team for past 2 years. It's frankly benneton, and he raced with them many years. So he will know the car well.

Id say if he didn't win the WDC he'll possibly take 2nd or 3rd

Comment

But the nature of F1 suggests that on recent form who is to say. A large number of people were predicting an Alonso/Renault collapse and a Mclaren walkover this season but it didn't happen and Alonso scored even more points this year than last.

IMO, assuming that FA and KR are given good cars at the start of the season, they will be on the pace from day one and will wipe the floor with Fisi and the rest. Massa is the unknown as he will go into the winter on a high, knowing that he can win if given the right car. I think he may be closer to Kimi than most think.

Comment

Fisi world champ ? ... don't think so, last 2 seasons proved he will never make it to be WorldChampion, he isn't consitend enough, if he does it he can only do it when Renault is much and much quicker then the rest of the field,
                              I think the McLarens are going to be quick, I hope to see the Honda's at the front also.

Originally posted by Peanuts
                              The best car ever made? Well it must either be the Willams FW14/B or the Ferrari F2004 and only one of those is red!

The '88 Macca was superb but a lot of it was to do with having the greatest driver pairing in the history of the sport at the wheel .
                              yep, your right there, the 92 williams was suberb, just the 88 Mclaren won with their "dream team" all but one race in the season.

Comment

Suppose Fisi will be happy knowing he'll be Getting the #1 on his car.

#3 car massa or raikkonen?

Comment

Working...
                                X