No announcement yet.

Official F1/Motorsport thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They mean a game based on the 2007 drivers/teams etc.

Comment

I heard this a few days ago, i'm hoping Microsoft will slap a cheque down on the table and give it to one of their in ouse dev's to sart making a brilliant 360 F1 game.

Comment

That would be good, but Bernie is being a greedy git by the sounds of it.

Comment

Micromachines + F1.

That is all I want.

Comment

Did anyone watch the GP2 coverage on ITV4? I had it recorded and only got round to watching it this morning. Both were quite interesting and eventful races but am the only one bothered by that tool of a presenter (Charlie Webster, I think..?); she has this really weird habit which is hard to describe, she sort of half-shouts when she talks and seems to just create a really uncomfortable atmosphere managing to whip up many an awkward silence.

Comment

Great race from Rossi on Sunday, really closes up the Championship nicely.

See one of the (800cc) bikes hit 215mph on the long back straight - sure it was a BBC page I read that on.

Roll on the F1 this weekend

Comment

No Super Aguri though, confirmed

Comment

Didn't realise that had been announced this morining.

Feel a bit gutted for Davidson, can't see him getting a drive next year easily, same with Sato.

Comment

Bummer, what a shame.

Comment

Has Davidson ever done much to deserve a drive though? I can't remember him consistently outperforming a team mate or anything like that.

Comment

I think it was mainly just because he was quick as Honda's test driver. Without looking at stats, my impression has been that he and Sato have been pretty even.

Comment

Turkish Grand Prix on ITV

Live qualifying
                          Saturday 10 May 1110-1330 ITV1

Qualifying highlights Sunday 11 May 1030-1130 ITV4

Live race Sunday 11 May 1210-1500 ITV1

Highlights Sunday 11 May 2350-0050 ITV1

Highlights re-run Monday 12 May 1800-1900 ITV4

Live GP2 action on ITV

Live feature race Saturday 10 May 1330-1540 ITV4

Live sprint race Sunday 11 May 0925-1030 ITV4

Due to super Aguri going tits up only 5 cars will be removed for each of the first two qually sessions.

Comment

Looking good again for Ferarri, top of the timesheets in practice yesterday although Lewis was close in
                            the second session. Hope Kimi can extend his lead this weekend.

At least none of the Ferarri drivers made embarrassing public relations appearances during the week. Tee hee.

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
                              At least none of the Ferarri drivers made embarrassing public relations appearances during the week. Tee hee.
                              Huh? Do tell.

Kimi has had some gearbox problems but it does indeed look like it'll be another red weekend.

Comment

Think the McLaren's will be close than in the last race though. Qualifying should be very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X