No announcement yet.

Official F1/Motorsport thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see Kimi catch up a bit with Alonso, not sure who of the 2 of them I would want to win the DWC but as long as there is a good fight for it I am happy.
    I was disappointed to see JPM get black flagged but it was his own fault I guess

Comment

Once again, JPM suffers from foot in mouth syndrome. He really needs to calm down and concentrate on the races. Mclaren have a real chance of taking at least one of the titles this year so they need all the help that they can get, and silly mistakes will prove costly.

Comment

Button said he would rather crash out in third than finish 4th. I bet BAR don't agree come the end of the season.

And once again, GO DC GO! Even in a slow as **** Red Bull he manages to cruise around and pick up a couple of points. Slow and steady wins the race (well 7th).

Comment

I am sure BAR's sponsors weren't pleased considering the team currently have 'null point' Points are worth millions so no wonder JB sat on the banking, maybe he was too scared to return to the pits.
          Last edited by Richard.John; 15-06-2005, 08:41.

Comment

My tickets for the Hungarian GP arrived from UPS today!

Comment

US Grand Prix - 6 cars race, lol

What a fiasco it is.

Maybe no Ferrari

Maybe no championship race(just a show for the yanks)

Maybe a chicane to be built before race(in like 45mins)

And all the talk is about the US market who lets be honest dont give a **** for F1. F1 dont need the US market one bit, they have their own sports in their own little world.

Hope there is a race but hey if not i'll beable to see Brazil vs Mexico
              Last edited by Del Boy; 19-06-2005, 17:44.

Comment

I cant see there being a race now.

Comment

Looks like maybe a 6 car race, what confusion.

Comment

Its times like this i remember why i never bother watching it, the whole things a farce now...all politics, no racing...

Comment

All teams going to the grid, and they will then come in on formation lap, dont ask.

Why its been left till last minute is anyones guess.

Anyhow my money is on a Ferrari 1,2

Comment

Could now be a 4 car race. LOL

Comment

Martin Brundle and the media are amusing to watch. If Bridgestone have cocked up and no one is allowed to say anything in fear of being sued, then what do they expect?

The media can't expect people to race or sort the situation out if people's lives are going to be put at risk. But then, this is ITV, and they've got sponsors/advertisers not to piss off.

Comment

Mitchelin you mean, Bridgestones have no problems with the racing.

Comment

Yeah.

Comment

It's a PR disaster at the worst possible race location, considering that the financial gains of getting a US audience interested in F1 would be huge.

Not for these reasons though.

Comment

Working...
                                X