• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look how light Barichello is!

Comment

What an ace start

Comment

Bit of a disaster for the Brits.

I'm back off to Silverstone on ITV4 for the BTCC - good first race there.

Comment

I adore F1 but must admit that the past hour has been very quiet, so much so that me and my brother decided to leave the broadcast and play a game of Tennis!

Whilst I'm upstairs now getting ready I put the support race of BTCC on and it's chucking it down at Silverstone and Porsche's are jostling for position and flying around all over the shop.

I do love F1 but sometimes if you take a step back, you realise how sterile it can sometimes be.

Comment

I thought it was a great race. Fabulous to see Fisi and Force India doing so well.

Comment

Awesome motorsport action all day today

Good result for Lorenzo, surprised to see Rossi bin it. The track was an absolute liability with all those cracks and bumps.

Comment

Yet more F1 related drama. Some sort of investigation into last years Singapore GP. The article hints that Piquet might have been told to crash out to help Alonso. Can't see it myself.

Comment

Couldn't watch the Spa race thanks to the Japanese general election, can anyone summarise?

Comment

Crashes, overtaking, fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                      Yet more F1 related drama. Some sort of investigation into last years Singapore GP. The article hints that Piquet might have been told to crash out to help Alonso. Can't see it myself.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/8229787.stm
                      No one will buy that, he's probably not good enough to crash on purpose.

Comment

The news is just breaking literally right now that Fisi has been released from FI to join Ferrari for the rest of the season.

Comment

Cue all the stewards at Monza breathing a sigh of relief

Amazing news ... especially after GF's amazing result for FI at the weekend. Are FI getting a fat wad of cash from Ferrari for this?

Comment

The Force India statement is very gracious, they'll have picked up a few fans for it.

Comment

Faith in human nature restored.

Comment

Yeah, that's incredible of Force India, max respect to the team. I'm liking them more and more. Be interesting to see how Fisi does, he was good at Renault alongside Alonso when they had front row cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X