No announcement yet.

Official F1/Motorsport thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a top bloke at Force India. Nice to see some generous happening in F1 rather than the sport being in a constant battle between teams.

Comment

Finally a good news F1 story eh

Should mean Liuzi back in the FI too.

Comment

I doubt anyone would deny Fisico his moment. Best F1 story this year by far. Now all we need is an announcement at Monza about a certain Spaniard. I swear I will buy a prancing horse t-shirt next year if it happens.

Comment

nice, I think he deserves this. And an Italian driver at Ferrari, if he can manage to get it on pole (even with the lowest fuel possible) in Monza, whole Italy will get crazy and it will be a crowded house there on Sunday !

looking forward to see what he can do in the Ferrari

Comment

MotoGP

MISANO - SAN MARINO
            Saturday 5 September
            Qualifying
            1150-1500, BBC Red Button/online (12.55-1.55pm for main qually I believe)

Sunday 6 September
            125 and 250cc race
            0950-1205, BBC Red Button/online

Race
            1230-1400, BBC Two/online

MotoGP Extra
            1400-1430, BBC Red Button/online

Comment

amazing qualy yesterdat with MotoGP, those guys beating the pole lap after lap in the end, mind blowing stuff ! Race was also good, not spectacular for the victory in the end... Rossi put Lorenzo back to his place..

Comment

I watched the MotoGP race today for the first time. The start was pretty exciting with the overtaking between the top four riders, but the latter half was a little unspectacular once Rossi got first place. Nice to see a different motorsport now and again to get away from the usual F1 and it's sometimes boring races. A lot more overtaking seems to happen in MotoGP which is great.

Did anyone see the end of the 250cc race? The top two crossed the line within nanoseconds of each other.

Comment

Yeah, there is usually more excitement throughout the race but Rossi managed to build up a sufficient gap not to need to scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
                    Did anyone see the end of the 250cc race? The top two crossed the line within nanoseconds of each other.

bugger that, did you see the end of the 125 race ( i only watch it now as we have smith and reading racing in there)

If that was F1 the drivers would have walked off with no emotion and let it get it sorted by the stewards. These pair knock each off, then the one that knocked the other off headbutts him

Passion i love it so.

Bri

Comment

Intresting move...

Comment

Lets just hope Jenson Button doesn't have to start saying "I'd like to thank Vodafone Mclaren Brawn GP" in his post race interviews.

Comment

Just don't know what to think with this one. If it's true, Piquet Jr should never be able to race at the highest level again, and as for Briatore and Pat Symonds - well, who knows?

Is it just malicious revenge, or truth. This could be huge.....

Comment

Yet another crappy headline for F1.

This season has been so confusing and damaging for the sport.

Comment

I really hope it's not true, it would do major damage to the sports... however, I also wouldn't be surprised if it is true.....

looking forward to this weekends race, let's see if Fishicella can give the tifosi something the cheer about

Comment

He's already finished first practice 2 places ahead of Kimi so a good start, not that that means much.

Comment

Working...
                                X