Official F1/Motorsport thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malaysian Grand Prix

Sat 3 Apr: Practice 3 0600-0700; Qualifying 0900 (filler starts at 0800)

Sun 4 Apr: Race 0900 (filler starts at 0800 till 1110 and it looks like it will switch halfway through from bbc 1 to bbc 2)

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
      and it looks like it will switch halfway through from bbc 1 to bbc 2)
      Why the **** can't they just stick it on one channel? I think my Freeview recorder tends to get confused on programs like this.

Still it's not ITV

Comment

Why the hell is it switching halfway through?

Comment

And it's just started raining with three minutes to go! That'll spice qualifying up.

Comment

Amazing scenes! A few people really got caught out there.

Comment

how does rain affect the tire rules?

Comment

They don't need to use both compounds if it's declared a wet race, that rule goes out the window.

LOL at the 'indefinate' delay.

Comment

You don't have to use different tyres if raining.

Quali stopped due to heavy rain. Order so far is the making of a great race, however if it's like this again tomorrow then they'll just stop it again

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                    Amazing scenes! A few people really got caught out there.
                    Beat me to it! Shaping up to be a good race with the topsy-turvy grid and changeable weather.

Anyone else going to be having Easter eggs for breakfast while watching?

Comment

Cigars and coffee for me. Really looking forward to the race. Topsy-turvy grids ar fun!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3fXm7SOeFg Daaaaamn that is nice, but i'll stick with the free F1 app

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Comment

Yum. That does look nice.

Comment

Same as the £20 iPhone app, wish I hadn't bothered with it to be honest but it may pay off when I'm at Silverstone later in the year and I have no idea what's going on!

Comment

Bruno Senna's morning cardio + MW2. That's some impressive balance

Comment

About 15 minutes to go. Really looking forward to this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X