Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gallery

Comment

How are the drivers going to see over the nose of that Red Bull? Still it looks good and doesn't seem to have as many winglets as some of the other cars.

Comment

Looks just like the RB5, hope they remembered to put in a bigger fuel tank!

Comment

Great gallery of the Jerez test:

Comment

Thanks for that, some great shots.

Good view of how far the nose cone humps are going this year.

Comment

Only twenty days (and a few hours) till Bahrain. (49 for motoGP.)

Holliss hasn't come back this year so far so I'll throw up the fantasy leagues unless someone else wants to do it this year.

Also, some classic posters I found on my travels yesterday.

Comment

I live next to a cafe named Monza that has lots of that style of poster.. he also has a rear wing end plate claiming to be from Schuey's Ferrari in 2000, mounted and framed in a big glass cube thing with a signature. I've often wondered if it's genuine, as it must cost a fortune. Then again, there is a different classic Italian car parked outside every other week, so I guess he's not short of money.

Comment

Bort, go for it with the fantastic leagues, has been great the past few years

Where did you pick up those posters from?

Comment

Lush posters Bort. Good work.

Comment

I was adding some art/design blogs to my feed reader and came across this post. He found them via the vintage ad browser (fantastic resource).

Also found some here that can be actually bought.

Comment

USF1 are asking for permission to miss the first four races. First proper test of Jean Todt as FIA boss now. Does he let them do it without penalty, thus ignoring the new concorde agreement before we've even had one race under it, or stick with the rules all the teams agreed to and tell them if they miss races they get fined.

There's a team that doesn't have an entry at the moment that's using the cars Toyota developed for this season and has backing from the Serbian government and drivers already ready to go. I can see them telling USF1 where to stick it and letting these chaps in instead...

The other new teams, Lotus haven't had as much track time as they'd like due to Heiki stuffing the car into a tirewall, and Virgin's car seems very unreliable and way off the pace.

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
                          I was adding some art/design blogs to my feed reader and came across this post. He found them via the vintage ad browser (fantastic resource).

Also found some here that can be actually bought.
                          lol wasn't expecting those sort of prices! Nice websites though, enjoyed looking but no touching!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                            lol wasn't expecting those sort of prices! Nice websites though, enjoyed looking but no touching!
                            Pete, the top one is clearly the best and is by Geo Ham. Buy loads here for a much more affordable price.

Think I'll get one or two.

EDIT: Actually, I think they all may be Ham's.
                            Last edited by Alastair; 22-02-2010, 09:38. Reason: Ham fact

Comment

Yup, the originals are on the crazy side.

Most could be vectorised easily as a lazy evening project. They probably already have been if you searched around.

I've been sitting on this one for a while now but I may as well unleash it.
                              Originally made for Ferrari but Williams bought it for their HQ.

Comment

I've ordered one of the prints I linked above, only an art print as I can't really justify the price of a giclee (as much as I'd like to). Will let you guys know what the quality is like once it arrives if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X