No announcement yet.

Official F1/Motorsport thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like they're going to can the joint car launch as some cars aren't ready yet.

Exciting news about Schumi, I'm sure the Mercedes team will be good. Can't wait to see some Silver Arrows on the track.

Comment

Well Alguersuari will be taking the other seat at Toro Rosso. Think there was talk of Heidfeld going back to Sauber, guess he seems most likely to fill that or the Renault seat.

Is Villeneuve still in line for a drive? Can't remember which team he was talking to.

Comment

Lotus, but of course that didn't happen.

Still some seats up for grabs, but I can't see Sauber taking him, or Renault - USF1 seems his best bet, but they appear to be floundering at the moment.

Comment

Not strictly F1 news, but its now Jenson Button MBE.

Comment

Shortest life ban ever? http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/8440675.stm

Comment

FIA will appeal as well. This will go on and on.

I guess Flav will at best be relegated to driver manager only from now on though. I doubt the FIA would let him anywhere near a race.

Comment

So Pedro de la Rosa is now confirmed as the other Sauber driver. That just leaves a seat at Renault, a seat at Campos and we still don't know either of the USF1 drivers.

Comment

Mercedes have launched their new car. Well, kind of. It's actually last years car painted in the new team colours, but still:

Shiny.

Comment

Wonder if McLaren will move away from the silver livery now.

Comment

This is the first actual car we've seen right?

Nose looks very Redbull to me but I'm guessing that most of the teams will go with that approach and the raised areas that run along the top of the nose cone on each side. Now shots of the rear to see what they're doing diffuser wise.

Looks a little longer but not really all that noticeable.

Comment

Think the teams are allowed to run double diffusers this year, then they're banned from 2011 onwards.

Comment

Lovely car, that.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddie View Post
                            Think the teams are allowed to run double diffusers this year, then they're banned from 2011 onwards.
                            I know that, I just wanna see them.

Comment

With the Santander sponsor, the white bits really make the Ferrari look it did when they were with Vodafone.

Comment

The Williams looks the same as the FerrariBull too:

Not long till the McL launch

Comment

Working...
                                X