Official F1/Motorsport thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic irony in first practice today

Did Renault forget to update the race stratagy from last year?

Comment

Oh, I forgot about practice today.

Cheers for the unintentional reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
        Fantastic irony in first practice today

Did Renault forget to update the race stratagy from last year?
        What happened?

Edit - Never mind, just saw the report on BBC F1. Classic!

Comment

Haha "Teflonso"

Comment

Anytime a bbc presenter says "Well obviously...." take a swig of your drink

Comment

We need drinking games because street circuits are boring as f**k! They may well be a challenge for the drivers but they are not entertaining. I wish Ecclestone would stop looking at the commercial element ahead of the entertainment element. If a Manhattan race goes ahead I think I'll kill myself. The contrast between Spa and Singapore is immense.

I'll be watching the rest of the race but honestly I don't know why. Hamilton's nailed on for the win unless he hits a wall/the car breaks.

Comment

Boring run into the title, and a boring race - A season to forget in my opinion.

Comment

Yep, Singabore. zzzzz

Comment

It was a dull race to the end, such a shame considering how great Monza was to watch.

Looking forward to Suzuka next week but I don't think Jenson has the chance to win then, maybe in the next few races a podium?

Comment

It's great to see him back behind a wheel.

Comment

What an insane qualifying session! Glad to see Suzuka back on the calendar, a proper challenging race circuit after the bore fests of Valencia and Singapore. Bring on the race!

Have to disagree with the penalties for several drivers, they had no option but to ignore the yellows. It would only have been their personal safety at risk as Buemi had kept his car moving.

Comment

Easily the best session of the season and proof (if it was needed!) that Suzuka should be on the calendar every year. I'm sure there will be concerns over saftey but the FIA have to realise that it's this kind of circuit fans want and not the dull street tracks that seem to be taking over the season.

I also don't agree with the penalties, I understand the rules but they should make exceptions under exceptional circumstances.

Anyone else getting up at for the live race?

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                            Anyone else getting up at for the live race?
                            I'll be getting my son up at 7 ish, so I'll more than likely get up an hour earlier to watch the race

Comment

I'll try to, failed completely this morning for qualy though!

Comment

Working...
                              X