Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic!

Comment

Excellent stuff from JB, deserves the championship. Sensational overtakes at the start of the race.

I think Kimi went back in time but I can't be sure.

Overall exciting race as Interlagos always seems to provide.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Lots of quality drives today. Congrats to Button and Brawn.

Next year should be fantastically close. There shouldn't be any significant advantages with the ever increasing parity the current set of rules are bringing to the cars.

Comment

After such a dull season that race was an absolute blinder. Not just the bonkers opening ten laps but the driving on display from Button, Hamilton and Vettel was outstanding. So glad Button was able to prove what a quality driver he is when it mattered.

Kobayashi was also mighty entertaining to watch, even if I doubt he'll get away with such driving in the next race!

Woohoo, another British champ

Comment

Is it next season where the no-refueling comes into effect? Think that's a huge mistake. Pitting is pretty much the only time overtaking happens in street circuits.

Comment

Yeah it is, they still have to come in for fresh tires though. With all the new teams and drivers (?) it should make for an entertaining season

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                  Is it next season where the no-refueling comes into effect? Think that's a huge mistake. Pitting is pretty much the only time overtaking happens in street circuits.
                  Yes but they will still pit for tyres. Fuel control/tactics by the drivers next year will add to the enjoyment.

Comment

After such a dull season that race was an absolute blinder. Not just the bonkers opening ten laps but the driving on display from Button, Hamilton and Vettel was outstanding. So glad Button was able to prove what a quality driver he is when it mattered.

Kobayashi was also mighty entertaining to watch, even if I doubt he'll get away with such driving in the next race!

Woohoo, another British champ
                    +1

First race in ages that had me punching the air shouting 'Go on my son' as Button was overtaking ! If only all races were like today

Comment

fantastic race from Button, and the perfect time to demonstrade it ! He proved today he really deserved to be crowned WORLD CHAMPION !!

it was a great race from start to finish today !

Comment

I agree with what everyone's said, brilliant race and I'm so glad Button won the championship!

As Autosport said 'Good things come to those who wait... and wait... and wait...'.

Comment

Well done Jensen, he was so entertaining all season. For the first half of the race he was a demon.

Comment

Good job Jenson. Well deserved.

Comment

I'm glad it's all over to be honest, it was like pulling hens teeth watching Button in the last 6 or so races and although I am not a Button fan, he did a good job in the end and walks away with the championship.

Next year promises to be awesome.

Comment

Good stuff and for once we see some reaction. The last 2 years have been won in the last race and with very little fanfare from TV coverage. The BBC site will keep us all informed.

Strange how they kind of signed off TV with a thank you for watching this season.

Erm...there's one more race!

Comment

Working...
                                X