No announcement yet.

Official F1/Motorsport thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other videos seem to show he completed the overtake before the yellow flag zone started, all a bit ambiguous.

Comment

Comes across as massive sour grapes regardless of whether or not he did make the error.

Comment

Yes no wonder i hate ferrari, the chelski of the F1 world, Vettel won fair and square, stop your whining ferrari and alonso.

Comment

guess none of you watched the sky broadcast then, they picked up on that immediately during the race and it was a clear pass under the yellows.. i was waiting for some action to be taken throughout the race but nothing happened. They asked ferrari for their opinion on it after the race and at that time they stated they thought it was only the oil on track flag that was being waved, so they werent going to pursue. i guess they had a proper look since.

BBC commentary team didnt do the job properly if this is the first you lot are hearing of it, you shouldnt be surprised that it has come up again.

Comment

Seems like he did complete the overtake just before reaching the green flag but it was hardly in a dangerous place for whatever incident occurred. He wasn't putting anyone in danger although it may technically be a breach of the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by yvrmikiw View Post
              guess none of you watched the sky broadcast then, they picked up on that immediately during the race and it was a clear pass under the yellows..
              BBC commentary team didnt do the job properly if this is the first you lot are hearing of it, you shouldnt be surprised that it has come up again.
              Originally posted by BBC article
              The footage in question was not shown on the main global 'world feed' during the race as it was showing repeats of the start at the time.
              So yes, it is the first a lot of people will have heard of it.

Comment

Hang on, isn't that a different overtake than Sky showed? The one I remember was going past a Sauber on main straight, where it looks like he goes past two yellow lights - people on Twitter said it was just a reflection from the Pirelli sponsor boards.

Comment

FIA say there is no case to answer as a marshal was waving a green flag before the yellow and that takes priority.

Comment

Just watched Ted's post race video and when he talked about Hulkenberg/Hamilton incident and subsequent penalty, it made me wonder why Vettel didn't get a drive through for taking out Senna.

Comment

HA HA Ferrari you lost again ,LOSERS.

Comment

Bearing in mind the stunt Ferrari pulled with Massa's gearbox I think they can 'go do one'!

Comment

Just sad as sportsmanship is dead.

Comment

Crikey it's been quiet in here, just 25 days until the first F1 race of 2013, could be a great season, really hope Alonso wins the championship this year and that Lewis fares OK, never been his biggest fan and now that his future will be sorted money wise he can hopefully show everyone how great a driver he can be.

Should be one of the best years in Moto GP too with lots of British riders and Rossi back on a Yamaha, can't wait, first race isn't until end of April though sadly.

Even WRC has been good this year and we'll have a new champion now that Loeb is only doing four races in 2013. Time for the other guys to step up and take the crown.

Comment

So...who's watching live?

Comment

I was. Ah well can also watch the rest of qualifying after a few beers tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X