Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo yo people. Just joined the gym and went last night for the first time and my induction. Was great! I dont need to lose weight or anything, just building my body up a bit. But I can see myself getting right into this, I've always been very sporty in that I play football basketball and squash every week but could never really get into going out running (well I used to be in the high school athletics team but since leaving that I never had the incentive to run) or doing weights at home but at the gym, I feel like a different person!

I love the rowing machine and treadmills, could just do it all day and then the rest of the stuff I'm doing is all the weights for the upper body and a few for my legs to keep them in tip top nick.

Plus theres plenty of lovely ladies at the gym which is a new incentive to go too!

Comment

aye, i went the gym again yesterday and was flagging a bit cos im trying to get back into a regular routine much like my previous one. Well, as i was saying i was howing signs of slowing down and then she came in.............the instructor with an ass that deserves a knighthood! Got my 2nd and 3rd wind and was stronger and faster than before! Its amazing how perving can make you enjoy the gym sesh more and even make you feel like superman! God Bless her ass, thats what i say!

Comment

So your not a leg or breast man lol

Went for my 2nd run of the week last night followed by ab crunches and a healthy meal - from the McKeith womans book.

I quite like the look of Stephen Fry's training lady in his Twinings Herbal Tea ad - she got a fiiine booty *mwah*

Comment

Not that I'm a member of a gym, but why do they persist in putting Gyms in leisure parks that are absolutely stuffed full of places like McD's, KFC, Pizza Hut etc ??? Is it some kind of torture ?? Or an incentive ?

Comment

I have no idea, good question! Could it be a rent thing? Or maybe they want to catch all those fast food eaters as they come out of the restaurant and make 'em feel guilty so they will join up!

Comment

Must admit, i was out at another gym this week and i noticed it was next to a family pub restruant and mcdonalds lol

And yes 112 perving increases your gym activity, its amazing when you see the body pump classes full of tight bod lassies doing squats with weights

mercy!.......

Comment

Originally posted by oblivion_6
                Must admit, i was out at another gym this week and i noticed it was next to a family pub restruant and mcdonalds lol

And yes 112 perving increases your gym activity, its amazing when you see the body pump classes full of tight bod lassies doing squats with weights

mercy!.......

Amen to that my brother! Amen!

They should make it a company policy to employ beautiful woman/men, work rate will tripple! Hell, id gladly do over time!

Comment

BACK TO THE GRIND! I don't know. I come back from holiday to find a thread about perving rather than exercise. A week of snowboarding has shattered me. Going to the gym tonight for an easy recovery session.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
                    BACK TO THE GRIND! I don't know. I come back from holiday to find a thread about perving rather than exercise. A week of snowboarding has shattered me. Going to the gym tonight for an easy recovery session.
                    By recovery session, you mean perving yes?

Comment

Comment

Went the gym again yesterday, still so many noobs in there, man its hard to get round all the machines and stuff. And the gym is very hot and sweaty now, which i hate. Not as many honeyz this time round, but im taking more of a liking to the staff members.......

Bit sore today, but will try and go on Thursday night. Did about 45 mins of cardio and about 1 hour of weight training. I know its bad to mix. But the pain and strain is compelling and satisfying at the same time. Grrrr............ if that makes any sense.

Charlie bear how are them goals comin' along?

Comment

You know all the perving is easily explained by your sexual health increasing with common exercise too, dontcha know?

Comment

It's interesting reading back through the thread, those that want to lose some weight. It has probably been mentioned but you probably mean fat rather than weight which is likely to increase as you get fitter.

When I started running (and no way was I fat, just a little here and there... honest ), I was roughly 82kg. I'm 87.3 now and all the 'fat' has gone.

Comment

got on the scales this morning - have only been to the gym twice in 2 weeks due to owning a puppy - but due to careful eating/drinking have lost about 3lbs.

Result!

Time for a beer!

Comment

Gym again yesterday phew tired the hell out of me, actually felt close to passing out at one point which i guess was my bodies way of saying i pushed to hard lol

Ive now signed up for a marathon in edinburgh in the summer so i need to start training for that, back to the gym tonite as well in the hope I can do a wee 10k run

Havent really noticed much in the way of weight loss but then again im only a half stone over weight and im more focused on getting fitter. I dont wanna be in my 20s and unable to pump the wife for more than 20 minutes lol

Comment

Working...
                                X