No announcement yet.

Motorbikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wanted one of these so desperately but it appears the one they've released it nowhere near as cool looking... yamaha tricker

*edit: actually i'd just love something street moto, chuckable, mountainbike with a motor.

Comment

Please Lord. Save us from the ****ness.

That must go round corners through the power of prayer alone....

It's so bad, it's almost cool.

I hate everything about harley's and choppers. Pay more money for something that's slower, ****ter, corners if you are lucky, brakes if you are lucky and has suspension that can't possibly cope with the sheer weight of all the extra chrome that slapped all over everything to make it look... well, shiny. And the size of the people that ride them. It's just wrongness. Oh and the engine was designed in the 1920s. Pushrod valves? wtf. I understand some of the new ones have actually been updated, although they needn't have bothered. People keep buying more of them each year regardless of what technological "upgrades" they apply. My advice: If you want to cruise around slowly and in comfort, get a super motard. I mean... Just look at the size of that seat!!! There's acres of it.

Comment

Hmm. Crisp had the right idea just before me.

Comment

i was in helmsley yesterday and saw a guy roll up on a custom chopper, massive orange thing with super raked forks like the one pictured above. it was cool but i honestly can't say i'd like to own one... there's some wonderful roads up here in yorkshire and a motard is just perfect for them. a chopper? no chance.

Comment

This is my bike ...

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
              I hate everything about harley's and choppers.
              This is for you Charles -

Shouldn't laugh...

Comment

silly rabbit, corners aren't for harleys...

Comment

Tomorrow sees me picking up a new Speedmaster, trading in my Speed Triple towards it. Need the 'laid back' style after a crash last summer which knackered my left knee a bit, making the S3 a bit of a handful to ride.
                  Roll on Speedmaster Saturday.

Comment

Was theS3 fun?

On my list of bikes to get. Love the sss and those twinlamps.

In that funny green colour.

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper View Post
                      i wanted one of these so desperately but it appears the one they've released it nowhere near as cool looking... yamaha tricker

*edit: actually i'd just love something street moto, chuckable, mountainbike with a motor.
                      yeah, that thing looks excellent, I would love to have the money to spend for a toy bike like that , that superduke looks excellent also, a mate of mine has one, and it's a joy to ride one ! I just love trackdays to much to get rid of a supersport...

Comment

there were 2 versions of the tricker... that's the 'pro' version. the other one had single crown forks with a rotor system so you could pull bar spins. it was ****ing awesome, i'll try and dig out the promo video for it.

ah, here we go... this is what i do on my mountainbike, just piss about

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey View Post
                          Was theS3 fun?

On my list of bikes to get. Love the sss and those twinlamps.

In that funny green colour.
                          Indeed it's a lot of fun. Awesome accerelation backed up with the best set of brakes I've ever known. It's a heavy ol' lump though with a high seat height, which doesn't help my dodgy knee at all so it had to go.
                          More bonkers even than mine are the latest Speed Triples, engine size upped to 1055 (mine's a 955) The funny green colour looks nice, but if you can get one snag the 'Nuclear Red'....sorry pink Teh Gayboyz will be chasing you up the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper View Post
                            yep, that's just what I meant with having a toy bike, this is excellent stuff, the dude got some skill though, If I had the cash I would have something like this for sure, just for f#cking around.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                              Looks good Nick, very tidy indeed.
                              Thanks

So anyone been out today then, I had a great ride today, covered about 150 miles!

Went out on my own, over the Cat & Fiddle, through Buxton and Matlock and all around Derbyshire, loved it!

Its great to have some decent biking weather

Comment

Originally posted by NickRE2000 View Post
                                So anyone been out today then, I had a great ride today, covered about 150 miles!
                                not been out on my bike today, but I drove this baby today for an hour (birthday present from my girl)

how to discribe this..... OH MY GOD !! that's an absolute beast to drive, we (me and the guy that goes with the car) went to germany straight away, clocked 280km/h, and I can tell you, the acceleration is brutal ! me wants a ferrari now ! (not ever gonna happen though )
                                this is one day to remember
                                Last edited by TheForce; 07-04-2007, 18:10.

Comment

Working...
                                X