No announcement yet.

Cricket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing, absolutely amazing. Nearly 2 days lost to weather....England are going to win.

Sri Lanka 82-9 (9 wickets in about 2 hours, I think 7 of them have came in an hour)

As i type...all over. THIS WAS AMAZING.

Comment

Hey ShadowDancer, here's a prospect for you to keep your eye on:

Ben Stokes from Durham

Only just about to turn 20, lhb, all-rounder, he's got season stats so far of:

Over 600 runs at 55.36 av
      Three centuries
      17 wickets at 33.00 av

Also hit 150 n.o. in a pro40 match last week.
      Last edited by prinnysquad; 31-05-2011, 15:38.

Comment

Will do Prinny, Thank You

I do watch Country Cricket, but generally follow the IPL in the week.

Comment

Well, that's spoilt a good test match.

May have been stupid from England but that's some piss poor sportsmanship from India. If they win because of that, they should be embarassed.

Comment

This is outrageous.

Something about how it's just not cricket.

Comment

Crowd very much making their feelings known, here

Hah, Bell is in. Awesome.

Comment

Pure class by the Indian captain imho, pure class.

Will probably cost them though.

Couldn't have blamed them if they hadn't either, Bell was the one at fault, nobody else, and thankfully for us, he's gotten away with it.

Comment

Much respect for India for doing that, faith in the game restored!

Comment

Incredible I've never seen such a bizarre passage of play and kudos for Dhoni to recall Bell. Morgan is looking quite good now.

Comment

It was stupid to go off, but I dunno that you can really blame him when all the body language of the guy on the boundary said it had gone for four. Whether intentional or not, the Indians were pretending the ball was dead so Bell assumed it was. If only it had happened one ball earlier!

Comment

This is amazing.

'Mon the 'gland!

Comment

Yep it's all going rather great at the moment. If we could get them all out for under 100...

Comment

It's nice that the whole Bell thing isn't really going to effect the result in the end. At the moment India aren't looking like hitting whatever target England would have set even if we were all out at tea yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                              It was stupid to go off, but I dunno that you can really blame him when all the body language of the guy on the boundary said it had gone for four. Whether intentional or not, the Indians were pretending the ball was dead so Bell assumed it was. If only it had happened one ball earlier!
                              I'm with this. He was a tad foolish but the whole thing looks like he hit a boundary. Also it amazes me that nobody has accused the Indians of doing it on purpose.

Amazing scenes today though, a thumping makes the whole Bell saga redundant anyway if it carries on.

Comment

Won by 319 runs with a full day of batting left.

Not too shabby considering we were 88-6 at one point in the first session.

Comment

Working...
                                X