No announcement yet.

Cricket Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One win out of the last two tests and we're world number ones outright!

Comment

Is it one win or just win the series by 2 clear?

Comment

India were 8-1 when I left the house earlier. I switched on the radio a couple of hours later, and Tendulkar was at the crease, playing nicely. Hmm, I thought, we must have them 2 down. But no - it was 85 for 6! Amazing scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
          Is it one win or just win the series by 2 clear?
          We have to win the series by two clear tests to go number one, or by one test to go joint number number one.

Comment

NSFW language

Made me chuckle

Comment

Wasn't Sehwag meant to be India's great hope for rescuing this series?

Comment

India 75 - 4 at lunch. Great stuff from England.

Comment

How we let them get 224 when they were 120-7 or something is terrible. Still, England in the driving seat, especially if India's bowling attack is as toothless as it was in the last test.

Comment

Cruising to the no.1 spot at the moment, India need to up their game if they don't want to be embarassed.

Comment

Well, it's gone beyond that now. I hope they bowl us out soon because they're looking totally useless and it's almost sad. This is the (soon ex-)number one team in the world.

EDIT: Oh FFS, Morgan dropped practically as I post. They might as well just go home and give us a 17 wicket victory.

Comment

Yep, India are just embarassing now. I just hope they really are giving it all and not thinking "if we lose heavily now, we can blame our injuries"

Comment

Gutted for Cook, but thank God he's out and we can start bowling at them. About an hour left for tonight, should be long enough to have 'em all out.

Comment

Yeah gutted for cook but a great innings. Hopefully get 2 of them out before stumps

Comment

Oh God, I am actually laughing out loud

Comment

Oh dear, India really are getting done over by us ha ha.

Comment

Working...
                                X