No announcement yet.

Get yer cats out for the lads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persian cats typically have angry/sad looking faces, they are adorable all the same. Mine tends to look pissed off all the time, as opposed to angry or sad though.

Comment

Aeris' facial expressions range from confused and unimpressed to...um...generally unimpressed. She's gorgeous though.

Comment

Well, I am "cat-sitting" for the next 2 weeks for the people opposite. Just the usual let the cat out in the morning, spend ages trying to get her in for her food and leave her in for the night!

Comment

Ive got 2 cats, both are 13 years old! I've only managed to get some pictures of one of them tonight. This is my Cat Luigi...Shes actually female, and called Tabitha, but I must have given her hundreds of nicknames over the years.

She responds to Tabby, Luigi, Beast, Racoon, Chi-wee-wee, Beegee and a few others that slip my mind at the moment.

The other cat in the household is Luigi's sister. Shes huge, white and her nicknames include whale, polar-pup, shamu, wilbur, chub, chunk, fat panda and baz amonst others. Shes actually called Pheobe ^_^. I'll sort out some pics tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by dave heats

I love the cats face in that pic to me its like yeah im cute but you know im watching you ya F****R. Maybe thats just me

Comment

Here's some pics of my Mum's latest cat (the B&W one) and a couple of a friends cat just a few weeks old. The pic of her just sat there looking up is the cutest thing EVER!
              Attached Files

Comment

Me & Mrs Fistman almost died thanks to the cuteness of that sitty-up pic.

Comment

This site is so funny. Any of the cat owners done similar antics to your felines?

Comment

"Neko"? "Aeris"? Tell you what: there are some nice cats here, but they have some ****ing duff names. My cats would be called Satan and Captain Death. 8)

Comment

Had to put to sleep my beloved cat 'Queenie' today. Saw this thread and thought i'd post her pic. Wonderful cat

Comment

i'm disappointed there's no 'furry animals' thread in general so i'll just add my ferrets here instead. i quite like cats but tbh i find them a bit boring, these little bastards are just pure comedy.

i give you sable, curled up asleep in a knitting ring....

and mabel just completely KO in a drawer.
                        Attached Files

Comment

i have three girl cats, but i so want a boy cat to call him chairman miow

4 cats would be bordering on cat lady territory

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Mutants
                            Had to put to sleep my beloved cat 'Queenie' today. Saw this thread and thought i'd post her pic. Wonderful cat
                            That's harsh, man.

Lovely looking cat.

Comment

x100

Yesterday was 'wash day' for Neko, and considering he got a wash, shampoo. towel and eventually blow-dry he was amazingly well behaved throughout. Not to say he liked it mind..

Those are the first two pics, the rest are other recent ones.

Comment

she was a beautiful cat

Comment

Working...
                                X