No announcement yet.

Get yer cats out for the lads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought Id post a few more, heres Neko outside. The 4th picture almost makes him look like a convincing hunter (like most normal cats) - but in actuality hes completely useless in that respect.. mind you, its not like he can 'blend in' to the surroundings is it..
    Last edited by marcus; 24-06-2006, 07:41.

Comment

Oh dear god...

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
        Thought Id post a few more, heres Neko outside. The 4th picture almost makes him look like a convincing hunter (like most normal cats) - but in actuality hes completely useless in that respect.. mind you, its not like he can 'blend in' to the surroundings is it..
        Is that him hunting then? He looks like he's just lying down! lmao!

Marcus I challenge you to post a pic of Neko looking happy.

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
          Quite possibly the best website ...... EVAR!!!

Comment

Don't think Clarence has made and appearance in this thread before:

Comment

What is that, some kind of professional cat portrait? Nice though, he looks like a killer

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                What is that, some kind of professional cat portrait?
                If you consider me a professional photographer, sure!!

He's the least dangerous cat you've ever met. I think the only thing he's ever killed have been flys and spiders.

He found a dazed crow once and carried it back to the house completely unharmed, didn't have a clue what to do with it let alone how to kill it!!

Comment

Cats!

This is Fluffy Bollocks, he moved in with us for 2 years in my house in Preston. I couldn't bare to part with him so when I left Preston a couple of months ago I brought him back to my Mum's house in Essex...without warning her first but she loves him now so it's all okay!

He acts like a dog, he'll keep coming in the house and crying at me until I go outside and play with him, and he plays rough - he knaws on my hands and arms like he's chewing a bone

The second pic I took for stuffonmycat.com
                  Attached Files

Comment

I just ordered this at the bargain price of 24.99 if anyone is interested

(postage is 3.99)

Comment

I can imagine most cats looking at that thing in disdain and refusing to use it, purely to wind you up.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                        I can imagine most cats looking at that thing in disdain and refusing to use it, purely to wind you up.
                        LOL probably
                        I love the little hammock though

I have a smaller / crappier old one atm which they like to sit on

Comment

Ive had two cats now, and not one of them ever used a cat-bed beyond the first few months. I find that during the night, they will get up and sleep in a variety of places, but not very often in the same place for a long period of time. Up until around 3am, I could probably tell you exactly where and when my one decides to sleep, hes so incredibly routined its amazing.

Comment

Update time

Latest news is Neko has a buddy, one of the neighbours has got a kitten called Jess, and I can honestly say Ive never seen a more active cat than Jess - shes completely mental. Neko is probably the most laid back, docile cat around, and puts up with her most of the time until eventually Jess gets a clout.

Comment

Hahahah, Neko has to be the most unoriginal names ever ;p

Comment

Neko Continues to be just gorgeous mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X