Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
    Good kitty defending his garden!
    Did anyone else happen to catch the recent programme on the BBC about cats? Basically, they tagged 50 cats with GPS to see what they got up to then fixed up a bunch of them with cameras so we could witness it first hand.
    It should still be on iplayer so check it out if you can

*Just looked it up, it was a Horizon special.

Yeah I saw it. It was awesome . I almost pissed myself when that cat cam gave us an under the chin view of a cat barfing!!

Comment

Oscar just bagged himself a magpie. Thankfully he was noticed before he was able to bring it in through the cat flap, he caught one once before that he brought inside and he made a right mess.

Several other magpies are out there making a huge racket and swooping around the garden, they seem extremely pissed off (not surprisingly).

It's gruesome, but also impressive when you see the size of the magpie; it's bigger than his head so he was walking around the garden looking like a cat that had a bird where the head should be.

Comment

Pickle (my wife's cat) brought us a frog last night. Dropped it on the lounge carpet and sat there proudly as if presenting us with a gift!

THe frog was totally fine so we popped it back out in the garden but Pickle looked so pleased with herself.

Comment

Oscar has caught his fair share of frogs, saved one from his advances a couple of weeks ago. It had scratches on it but otherwise seemed okay. Hopped off towards our next door neighbour's pond once I'd popped it through a gap in the garden fence.

The magpie, aside from a few feathers, is now no more. Oscar will be getting a smaller evening meal to compensate for that

Comment

Oscar has found himself a new den / sleeping spot under some, er, planting fabric stuff (I'm well versed in gardening terminology):

I would have thought it'd get a bit hot under there with the temperatures we've been having this week, but he seems to like it.

Comment

I heard a bird I didn't recognise chirping its head off in a tree in the garden but before I could spot and identify it I saw that someone else also had a keen interest!

Luckily the bird (which I think was a nuthatch) had the sense to fly off to a different tree and Star had to give up.

Comment

Diva

Detje

Comment

zombiecats!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                    zombiecats!
                    Can I haz brains?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      Can I haz brains?
                      Nope. They can haz quail though...

Comment

Originally posted by elmagicochrisg View Post
                        Nope. They can haz quail though...

Why does this image disturb me?

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
                          Why does this image disturb me?
                          Because you're a quail ?...

Comment

If no one has heard of him yet, here is Maru:

Comment

Me and missus are both big Maru fans

Comment

I bought 'I Am Maru' on hardback about 2 yrs ago. Lovely book, but seeing a lot of his moments on youtube is just as funny.

Check out a book called 'Ernie: A Cats Memoir'. Bloody brilliant

Comment

Working...
                                X