No announcement yet.

Get yer cats out for the lads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got my paws crossed for you mate that every turns out okay.

Comment

Cheers mate. Hopefully we'll get lucky and the cancer won't rear its head again. Smudge has done quite well too, managing to get to 17 before having any kind of serious medical problem.

Comment

My heart goes out to those who've lost their cats & I hope those felines who aren't well recover soon.

In the meantime....

Comment

Oscar or Star brought in the first mouse of the year today. Came downstairs to find them both in the office furiously searching for something, looking under cupboards, etc., which usually means a meal on legs!

Star got bored quite quickly and left but Oscar stayed around and managed to grab it with a swift claw when it strayed too close to the front of the bookcase it was hiding under. Oscar is such a beast, he ran off into the garden with it growling like a dog! Poor mouse.

Cats can be a bit dumb though; we let him back in after he'd finished with it in the garden and he goes straight back to the office to search for it again. You already caught it Oscar!! He gave up after about ten minutes.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                Man, that is one relaxed & content little fella right there!!

Comment

Had to put this up, as its near my neck of the woods!!

Black and white moggie Zeus is a regular visitor to shops in Ammanford town centre - and he even has his own Facebook page set up

Comment

Comment

That's why knobs are better! And velociraptor-proof.

Comment

Originally posted by EJG1980 View Post
                        Hopefully we'll get lucky and the cancer won't rear its head again. Smudge has done quite well too, managing to get to 17 before having any kind of serious medical problem.
                        One year on from overcoming cancer and still going strong

Comment

From this:

To this:

Happy Birthday Joel. We gave you a boys name as your original vet was crap but when we found out that you were a girl we couldn't change it.

It's a shame that your sister, Ellie, didn't make it with you but she's in no pain now.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                            From this:

To this:

Happy Birthday Joel. We gave you a boys name as your original vet was crap but when we found out that you were a girl we couldn't change it.

It's a shame that your sister, Ellie, didn't make it with you but she's in no pain now.
                            Nothing wrong with her name. Our family cat was a boy called Amber coz he was a cochyn!!
                            Sorry to hear about Ellie.
                            Joel now looks like a right little devil with that twinkle in her eyes!!

Comment

This is my cat Saki, he died a few years ago but he's the most memorable cat I've ever had. As a kitten he had a weak immune system and weak muscles in his legs so was on steroids his entire life, the end result was the largest and heaviest cat I've ever owned...

He had some strange behavioral traits like all the pests he'd catch he'd only eat the head, leaving headless vermin scattered around the garden... Whenever I'd go for a walk with the wife he'd follow us over fells for miles and miles but not in a lazy trot behind us, he'd pelt past us at full speed every few minutes like a crazed dog.

During his check ups the vet had commented on how docile he was with strangers so put him forward for a program where by we took him round hospitals and let sick people pet him as part of their recovery, he was a very loving cat.

Comment

Was there a happy end for that rabbit?

He's carrying it like it's going to get played with...

Comment

Working...
                                X