Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bort View Post
    Cat owners are shallow and vapid. trollololol
    And a bunch of ******, I might also add.
    Last edited by EvilBoris; 17-10-2011, 05:41.

Comment

You will all be amazed by the power of Zeus when I upload pictures of him later today...

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
        And a bunch of ******, I might also add.

I do believe you just generalised a whole lot of people into one group. Smooth.

Comment

Works both ways though I could say that all dog owners are complete tossers who let there dogs **** everywhere. the amount of times I've had to yank my son out of the way in the park because certain people think its ok to let there dog **** right next to the kids playground, and don't get me started on the amount of dogs that are running about free to bound up to who ever takes there fancy, you like dogs great piss off somewhere else with them as I don't trust them near my kids. The two dogs we saw tearing chunks out of each other in rounday park in Leeds this summer really makes you open your eyes to how violent a dog can be if its threatened, it wasn't a pretty site.

But that would be unfair as for every inconsiderate arsehole there is a decent dog owner who picks up after there dog and keeps them on a lead when there are kids about.

Comment

The neighbour's cats piss on my bike. And my daughters' play house. If they stood there long enough, I'm sure they's piss on my girls too. So, you know, swings and roundabouts.

Comment

Not quite.

A cat is marking territory when it's doing that in your garden and the cat owner can't do anything to stop that. Should keep strays away though and you can rest assured then it's only the neighbours cat pissing on your bike
              You should also be thankful for the cats keeping down the pest control. I don't think your daughter would be pleased to find a live rat in that playhouse.

Dog crap in the park and on pavements is a totally different case altogether. The dog needs to do its business and we all agree that is part of nature but it's purely lazy dog owners who leave it there for someone to discover.

I also don't like how dogs can be temperamental when off the leash as it can be dangerous. When we was little me and my brother were playing outside and running around etc when someone walking a dog let the beast off the leash. Was a skinny greyhound type and mistook my brother for a rabbit or something because it chased him down and bit him in the back.
              Maybe the dog wasn't trained enough but you can be sure the owner will always say, "He has never done this before, I'm not sure what got into him".

Lets not forget 10 years ago when two crazy little dogs were running loose in the close all day. We came home to find the rabbit hutch ripped apart and one very much dead Bizkit the rabbit.

Saying this I still like dogs and wouldn't call all dog owners ******!
              Last edited by Fader209; 17-10-2011, 10:40.

Comment

This is one of my GFs dogs that stays at her house. This is the gayest dog in the world. His real name is Buddy, but I call him Gaylord and he still responds. If I was homosexual, this would be my dog. He also seemingly only has one testicle.

This is the other one, Honey. She is my favourite, a really nice dog.

Comment

Dogs are stupid tho, I only need say something (anything!) in a certain way and they will respond.

Comment

Picking up on tone? That's very clever. Few humans can do that. Especially over the internet (dogs are particularly good on the internet).

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
                      Dogs are stupid tho, I only need say something (anything!) in a certain way and they will respond.
                      Dogs are stupid? I'm not sure the last time I saw a guidecat for the blind, drug sniffer cat, rescue cat, sheepcat, guardcat............

Comment

An excellent point raised by Mr Statham!

Dogs are excellent at learning when they are young and do so from repetition teaching. Sort of the same way they respond normally to the word "walkies".

Cats on the other hand refuse to learn. They do what they want to do.

Comment

Ikobo, that did actually make me lol just imagining a cat trying to those jobs

Comment

Oh dear God, the word "walkies". My old dog knew we were talking about taking her out even when we spelt the word out to each other, and went a little mad when someone said "walk" e.t.c. in a conversation.

D'aaw so many nice doggies

Comment

Resurrecting this thread to show you our new puppy, this is Barney, he's a 7 week old Golden Retriever and is a real handful at the moment.

Comment

He's a beaut

Comment

Working...
                                X