No announcement yet.

Show us your dogs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly our doggy (Jazz) was put down over christmas - whilst we won't forget him - the house was empty without him. So we've got another rescue staffie.

Introducing Samson (which does sound a bit too much like Samsung for my liking but...)

He's having a check over from the Vet on Wednesday, so we should be picking him Saturday assuming everything is o.k.

Comment

getting much sleep with that one?

Comment

Could we get this thread merged with the earlier dog thread here - http://www.bordersdown.net/showthrea...w-us-your-dogs!

There's a lot of history for a few of us in that thread and it would be nice to have the dog stuff all in one place.

Comment

Picked the new dog today, he's settling in well

Comment

Just wanted to put an updated photo of Barney our Golden Retriever up now he's 6 months old. This is him at the seaside the weekend:

Last edited by Jamie; 13-08-2012, 18:51.

Comment

Nice hounds! I can't wait to get up to my Scottish place next weekend and see my boy. The worst thing about coming back to work in London was leaving him behind. (Ignore the demon eyes!)

Comment

Dog threads now merged!

Comment

We were fostering this little guy for the last week...

Looks like just a dog head in a bowl there but he also came with a body, legs and tail. Gorgeous little chap called Ollie. He went to a new home today and I'm rather sad about it. They better look after him *shakes fist*

Comment

Bah. Trying to get a photo up from either google drive or skydrive. Double bah.
                    Last edited by k0pp0; 12-03-2014, 20:33.

Comment

Guess who has a new puppy?

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                        Bah. Trying to get a photo up from either google drive or skydrive. Double bah.
                        Tried again. Balls balls balls
                        Last edited by k0pp0; 08-04-2014, 13:43.

Comment

Parents came and left their dog for the day while they shop in Colmar...or somewhere. Don't care, have dog.

Comment

Can't beat having a hound around the house Luca!

My boy recently had an op and just wouldn't leave his stitches alone, so just to make him look like a muppet we slapped a pink t-shirt on him to cover his wounds!

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                              Parents came and left their dog for the day while they shop in Colmar...or somewhere. Don't care, have dog.

Oh! A colouring-in picture!

Comment

Heres my little monster:

Comment

Working...
                                X