Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all. Got on here at last. I'm good friends with Adam Stone and he recomended the site to me.

I am 28 and in the UK.

In the past I have owned:

origonal gameboy
    snes
    n64
    gamecube
    game gear
    ps1
    ps2
    xbox
    gameboy sp.

Am now on the DS and Wii.

Comment

Welcome to our humble abode

Comment

I've been posting my way round this forum for a while, it moves so fast compared with other forums I've been on in the past, lots of members! so I figured it was finally time I made some sort of introduction, lol.

I'm Shana, almost 21, currently living in the west midlands due to going to Uni there. I like gaming (obviously, lol), going to the gym, karate lessons, bright clothes, cats, anime and so on.

I've got a fair few consoles, own two PS2's, one NTSC US one and a UK one as next to no RPG's get released over here. I'd like to learn Japanese as well so I could play all of the cool RPG's/Anime games that they have but I'm not quite sure how to go about doing that ><. Have a few older consoles, N64, DC, Xbox although my only current gen console is the Xbox 360, want a Wii but it doesnt really have that many games at the moment, same with PS3 really.

Comment

Hi,

I've lurked for quite a while. Great forum, I obtained lots of useful info from here, and it seems a lot more friendly than a lot of gaming communities.

I've owned most of the consoles released over the last 20 years, faves being the Dreamcast, PC Engine and Megadrive.

Also located in the West Mids, no arcades- : (

Comment

Welcome everyone. Cracking post about Apache Indian as well, Shinobi.

Comment

Woot! More West Midland'ers. I'm Coventry here Feel free to send friend requests on 360 if you have it "Elaniel" (minus the quotes).

Comment

Almost 22, living in Amsterdam and mainly play my GBMicro and watch TV shows.

Comment

GBMicro's are fantasic. Welcome!

Comment

Hi all, been lurking here for a while so I thought I'd join your band of merry men & women. I discovered this forum a while back whilst on the Retro Gamer forum. I'm 28, Australian, and have been gaming for around 22 years. I've owned my fair share of consoles over time and most recently own a DS and Wii, having great fun with both. Fave genres are shmups, 2D fighters and platformers.
                    Last edited by Shin_Gouki; 01-03-2008, 05:24.

Comment

Hi I'm a n00b. Some of you may know me, hopefully nobody wishes they didn't. I intend to do a little trading here but not until after I've got a bit better known and gone through the standard n00b razzing.

Comment

Howdy. Hope you enjoy your time on here. Best forum on t'internet I tell thee

Comment

I'm not really good and this sort of thing but here goes I've been lurking about on the forum for a quite a while now .

I'm 18 going on 19

My favourite type of games are 2d platformers the 3d ones are basically a different genre , strategy games and ,puzzle games logic puzzle epically i like pretty much most other genres. But I don't like Fps, Rpg and vs fighters
                          Last edited by S_rank; 10-06-2008, 09:55. Reason: did'nt add something

Comment

Welcome S rank!

Whatever your gaming genre preferences; this is the place to discuss about them.

Comment

Welcome. Even if you don't like Vs fighters

Comment

Hello, I'm Jamie, a student from Devon and am looking forward to whiling away the hours bantering with you lot when I should be doing some work. I recognise a few names and avatars on here already, so hopefully I'll fit right in .

Since it's the thing to do, I'm currently playing:
                                Zelda: PH on the DS (brilliant, even if it is Wind Waker-lite),
                                GTA IV on the 360 (what else?),
                                Civ IV on the PC (although I've had to lock it up until after my exams due to its terrifying addiction levels),
                                Metroid Prime 2 on the GC (such a gem).

Howdy.

Comment

Working...
                                X