X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome. How did you find us then?

Comment

I think ntsc-uk was mentioned somewhere at assemblergames forums, so I registered, forgot about my account, and few days ago when I browsed my bookmarks I stumbled upon ntsc-uk link. After few seconds of googling I managed to get here .

Comment

Hellooooooooooo, I found this site while doing a google image search for cutesy zelda/pikmin/animal crossing stuff and ended up in a thread full of amazing pictures I can no longer find

Signed up anyway to maybe get some GameCube or Wii console buying advice so if anyone could point out the Nintendo-fanboy-dungeon or just the right section to post that thread without being flamed it would be much appreciated...

Comment

Hey welcome. We tend not to flame, although there may be some mild pointing and muttering before moving the thread to the right place.

If it's technical: http://www.bordersdown.net/forumdisp...onsole-Section
          Or otherwise if you just want to chat about purchasing in general, then http://www.bordersdown.net/forumdisp...General-Gaming

I'm pretty sure we'll be able to help.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Pikate!

There's plenty of Nintendo love around here, so I'm sure you'll feel among friends

Comment

Just don't admit to not owning Gotcha Force, at least when I'm around.

And welcome of course!

Comment

Sup, I found this forum accidentally. I fell down a 'Wikipedia well' and it eventually led me to NTSC's history and then to this site.

Comment

Welcome and stuff. Which bits of wikipedia did you follow? The ntsc-uk page has been on there for years - no idea who created it. However the page for Bordersdown is being disputed as being of any notability since "no other wikipedia pages link to it". Weird. I'm staying well away though.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    Welcome and stuff. Which bits of wikipedia did you follow? The ntsc-uk page has been on there for years - no idea who created it. However the page for Bordersdown is being disputed as being of any notability since "no other wikipedia pages link to it". Weird. I'm staying well away though.
                    I have no idea what I was looking up, I remember getting to EDGE and from there it's all a blur.

Comment

Sveiki. Well how to put this ... i am from Europe , an old-time gamer , can't believe still kickin on playing consoles games. Big fan of SONY hardwares (games in generally big fan of anime , espesially Gundam or mecha based , went thru many consoles generations but couldn't save all consoles due to unstable ecionomical part of my country . Still every time i find-out about title i burn-to-get i'm ready to sacrifice every single bloody coin i worked so hard and in end ending-up in debts..... desperate i grown , but in this way can't have all new releases and always patientlly waiting for disscounts Oh i took my entrance too solemnly and ask forgivenessw for that . Hope to meet interesting peoples , friends , love (ah gamers girls such ecsotic fenomena those days
                      And i forgot to mention that my english skills comes from self-teach experience so please do not judge my errors too deeply Nice to meet you all. Let us create a new polite gaming universe.

Comment

Best introduction ever!

Welcome and I look forward to our new polite gaming universe!

Your English is fantastic if you're self-taught.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          Best introduction ever!

Welcome and I look forward to our new polite gaming universe!

Your English is fantastic if you're self-taught.
                          Yes it is , thank you

Comment

Yeah, welcome dude. I think the everage age here is abouut 35 so....

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              Yeah, welcome dude. I think the everage age here is abouut 35 so....
                              Lovely.

Comment

Welcome Vulcan, Well if your looking for some Gundam action you should read these links and maybe get to know some of the forumites, id say Kryss, myself, Jimtendo, briareos_kerensky. Im getting MSGU and ive Gundam EV sitting in the main post office waiting to be delivered http://www.bordersdown.net/showthrea...tions-PS3-Beta http://www.bordersdown.net/showthrea...29#post1945329

Comment

Working...
                                X