Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always nice to see new members that like retro. Hi!

Comment

I've just realised I've not introduced myself
      94 posts in & thought I should.

I'm gospvg (stands for getting old & still playing video games)
      I'm in my late 30's & have been gaming now for 30 years, alas like most being married & a father has now left me with little to no time to game, the few hours I managed each week are usually spent playing the 360. Whilst the PS3 & Wii (kids play it) gather dust. The iPod Touch has re-ignited my love for portable gaming, not since the GBA micro do I carry a portable gaming machine with me at all times. Mainly playing Carcassonne, Disc Drivin & Words with friends. I have a only play one game at a time policy otherwise I will never finish anything. On the 360 I am currently playing Enslaved & on the iPod Touch Guardian Saga (Old school RPG).

What else can I say? That's probably enough for now

Comment

Hello Borderlander :P
        I saw how many hours you plunged into planet Pandora so we know you have time to game really!

Also your name is hard to say....gospivger? Hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
          Hello Borderlander :P
          I saw how many hours you plunged into planet Pandora so we know you have time to game really!

Also your name is hard to say....gospivger? Hehe.
          LOL the time I spent in Pandora was over 18 months of gameplay
          The name ok best way to say it is gos p veeeg

I've got Crawmerax to kill & then it's game over in Borderlands

Comment

Hello!

I am Geo from Greece and I became a member of this forum as I collect uk games, to be honest snes and Gameboy uk games. I have been Snes Pal collector for about 5 years and I collect especially sealed games now but i have few cibs games too. Ι would be happy to change views with other gamers and collectors for my favorite console!

Comment

Welcome! Fave gameboy game?

Comment

Thank you! Hmm.... I have many GB faves like Links Awakening, Gargoyle, Wario, Kid Icarus, Megaman. I would prefer to write my fave one at another thread!!

Comment

Awesome, another member of Club Game Boy, along with me and Zipper. I shall be testing your expertise at some point.

Comment

hey peeps!

Comment

That's a rubbish first post!

More info for those who haven't met you in the chatroom!

Comment

hmm, yeah well im old enough to remember the atari and pacman

Comment

Welcome Skool and thanks for joining us in the chat channel - IT REALLY ISN'T LIKE THAT NORMALLY!!

Fave game of all time?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                            Welcome Skool and thanks for joining us in the chat channel - IT REALLY ISN'T LIKE THAT NORMALLY!!

Fave game of all time?

Comment

Excellent choice! Although I'm more of a Super Circuit fan myself.

Comment

Hi there, I was more of a lurker than poster, but decided to change it, since this forum is more NTSC-J oriented than any other board that I know of . I'm a long time collector (everything from 8-bit era to current generation) from Poland (which I tend to call sh**hole of Europe) and obviously I'm more interested in Japanese releases than European counterparts.
                                Another video game related thing that I love is collecting achievements/trophies, but recently I don't have as much time on my hands to compete with top players so I play for fun .

Comment

Working...
                                X