No announcement yet.

The Boxing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Khan is on ITV earlier in the evening too for those of us with council telly or can't be bothered to stay up late!

Comment

Hatton no doubt has heart but will come up short.

Mayweather does not have the greatest hands in terms of punching power but tends to slash his punches and will open up Hattons eyes in the early rounds. Mayweather will win this within 9 rounds.

Comment

The last mini docu is on Sky Sports 3 right now if anyone hasnt seen it yet.

Also Mayweathers Uncle is a total utter prick.

Comment

Mayweather to KO Hatton in the 5th. Heard it here first!

Comment

I have a 3 fight parlay on for tonight, Kahn to win, Lacy to win and Hatton Mayweather to go the full 12 rounds, combining them has made the odds quite nice and im fairly confident in the results, though honestly im gonna be happy regardless if Hatton wins, im only betting small for fun anyways.

My guess is that Mayweather will decide like he did against Baldomir after a few rounds that its going to be a 12 rounder, then he will do enough to nick the rounds, but I see Hatton keeping it quite close if he can smother Mayweather and just keep pressuring him.

Comment

I've never watched boxing on TV before and I can't justify £15 for a 4am showing.

Good luck to hatton. He's the first boxer to get my attention in the sport.

Comment

I no it's just to late for me. If I stay up and watch it will ruin my internal sleeping clock.

Im just going to watch the other boxing tonight.

John duddy vs howard eastman

Khan fight etc.

You could stream it for free boogy if don't want to pay.

Comment

That was pathetic.

Comment

Was a bit, eh?

Comment

Ha! Glad I didn't buy a ticket.

Edit: Khan won it in 72 seconds.
                      Last edited by MarioMark; 08-12-2007, 21:20.

Comment

I could of done that. Wonder what Earl got for it? I'd of done it for a new laser for my 360.

Comment

Text-book stuff from Khan, made Earl look like a n00b.

Comment

Earl reckons the ref shouldn't have called it off, but all you have to do is watch the slow mo replay, Earl was totally out of it.

Comment

Good performance but in truth, Earl was finished after the Katsidis fight. Still not convinced that Khan can step up to world level - his chin is too suspect.

Anyway, I'm off to bed to catch some sleep before the Hatton fight. C'mon Ricky!

Comment

Where next for Khan? He's got to fight some internationally respected boxers with pedigree. Not a load of chumps like Naseem Hamed did.

Comment

Working...
                                X