No announcement yet.

The Boxing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed the first round but it seems Khan is acting like a cock, goading his opponent. This sort of **** is not needed, you have to respect the guy you are fighting.

Comment

Yeh too much showboating. Good handspeed but will get exposed sooner or later because he has no defence.

Comment

Good fight, just the sort Khan needed, the other guy was no pushover.

Comment

Fairplay to Khan, he ended it well. I guess been a Sheffield man I am used to boxers like Bomber Graham, Johnny Nelson and Naz who sometimes let their guard down too often, I am always impressed when I hear Amir speak, if listens to his family and stays grounded he could all the way.

Comment

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sp...p?story=691822

Comment

Danny Williams is up next, a true boxer. Just don't mention the CL final

Comment

Going back in time a bit but does anyone else think that the De La Hoya/Mayorga fight was a real life Rocky 3?

Mayorga came across as a proper Clubber Lang, giving it all large before the fight and going for mad punches, whereas De La Hoya played the Rocky role, letting Mayorga/Lang tire himself out and then go for the kill?

Comment

The Williams vs Skelton rematch and Amir Khan's fight are on the bill on ITV1 in a few minutes.

Comment

quite dissapointed so far with the williams skelton match, maybe im watching to many Fight Night 3 matches but it just seems sloppy.

Also is it getting on anyone elses tits that theres adverts every 5 minutes on ITV?

Comment

blooming WC interfering with TV schedules, program started at 9.30 not 10.00 as listed in my TV mag, nowadays ITV always put ads between rounds in boxing matches.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                        blooming WC interfering with TV schedules, program started at 9.30 not 10.00 as listed in my TV mag, nowadays ITV always put ads between rounds in boxing matches.
                        Its cack i want some more analysis and stuff by the dudes, i can understand there being a need for ads every 15 mins to pay for the channel and stuff but adds ever few minutes is just ****e lol

I guess the one plus point of this match is it may lead to a world title bout which would be sweet

Comment

This is a terrible fight, Williams is so crap and fights crap fighters.

Khan is gighting a nobody, AGAIN.

Boxing has lost it really, hardly any exciting fight, well not like the previous decades.

Comment

Skelton worthy winner, Williams ate all the pies.

Bit sad for the pair that they are on the bill before the Khan fight ....

Comment

heavyweight boxing's always been ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm
                                heavyweight boxing's always been ****.
                                Your kidding me, it used to be awesome. Now there is NO half decent fighters out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X