Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out the Sega Master System rap from issue 2 of Mean Machines with added video!

Comment

Pre-Teen Guitar Hero Wails on The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Comment

I've not seen this for years and I've just had it emailed to me from a mate!

Comment

Wait a minute... so the front wasn't supposed to fall off!?

What about all of those fish and birds?

Comment

If it was supposed to fall off they would have built the ship out of cardboard to reduce costs. As he says, most ships are very safe and the front is designed not to fall off.

The fish & birds were fine as they towed the tanker "out of the environment"!

Comment

Holy **** Guitar Hero 3 Expert 100% 933K Dragonforce

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I must admit i did LOL, for PURE effort alone.

Comment

That's hilarious!
                Everyone has totally bitten and is slagging him off. It's so funny

Comment

I watched that a couple of weeks ago and laughed the whole way through, but I never thought to check his other videos until today. I like his response:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I love it:

Comment

supermarket Domino's

Undisclosed location in Finland - First you wash the floor properly, then you arrange the elements. After that, you can enjoy a full 6 minutes of domino duri...

Comment

The one below has some VERY LOUD swearing so be careful where you play it!

Comment

^^ That's the Asda just up the road from me! ^^

Anyway... A n00b to life demonstrates how to take a headshot:

Last edited by MattyD; 04-02-2008, 13:26.

Comment

Insane.

Comment

Just watching that made me feel ill!!!

Comment

More idiots should try and kill themselves that way. I'm all for it - cleans up the gene pool.

Comment

Working...
                                X