X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is awesome.
    Loving the details.
    Independent, ad-free, uncensored comedy. Watch new episodes of Dimension 20, Um, Actually, Game Changer every week.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
        James Cameron + Laser Cats= Laser Cats 5 (match made in heaven!)
        Amazing Avatar plus Aliens ftw

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
        Throw it on the ground!

The mobile and birthday cake got me.
        "That`s not my dad it`s a cell phone"

Amazing always so funny never seen that before maybe a new one. My fav is still jiz in my pants.
        Last edited by JU!; 08-03-2010, 04:32.

Comment

The Penny Arcade TV series is a lot of fun to watch. Highlights some of the fine work the guys get up to aside from making comics.

Comment

Sorry if it's already been posted, but...

Comment

Some might offended by it but, hey, I found it rather amusing.

Comment

That was pathetic really. You saw him go wooden the second he realised it was a setup, he's not going to do anything that'll make things worse at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                  LOL oh my word that was awesome. Love parodies

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    LOL oh my word that was awesome. Love parodies
                    Yeah, I must have listened to that parody about 5 times now

Comment

If you need to be cheered up:

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                        That was pathetic really. You saw him go wooden the second he realised it was a setup, he's not going to do anything that'll make things worse at the moment.
                        What would be pathetic would be for me to come round your house and shag your wife whilst you're at work, and what what be exponentially pathetic would be for me to do that if we were workmates. I know it's hard for most to feel any sympathy for the guy considering his actions, wages, position, whatever, but I actually do feel sorry for him there - you can see him swallow hard like he's going to start crying.

He's paying for his actions, that's all. All this could have easily been avoided. Maybe it will teach a good few people the consequences of acting like that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                            What would be pathetic would be for me to come round your house and shag your wife whilst you're at work, and what what be exponentially pathetic would be for me to do that if we were workmates. I know it's hard for most to feel any sympathy for the guy considering his actions, wages, position, whatever, but I actually do feel sorry for him there - you can see him swallow hard like he's going to start crying.

He's paying for his actions, that's all. All this could have easily been avoided. Maybe it will teach a good few people the consequences of acting like that.
                            It was his ex, not his not even his girlfriend, let alone wife. Not only that, he was the one who left her (and his kid).

Comment

Comment

Saw this on another forum, shocking stuff and appears to be legit:

I'm amazed that hasn't popped up on any UK news sites! (or has it?)

Comment

Working...
                                X