• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wahey! That was damn impressive

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone View Post
        Here's me spinning a broom stick by a Pool!
        Skills!

Comment

Holy **** Adam. Bet practicing to get that good was painful

Comment

I've always had a huge amount of respect for majorettes. Well done, Adam!

Comment

haha - you tease!

I will need to post some more spinning action i think. That was reasonably leisurely paced so i'll have to share me properly going for it - The house i was staying at was seriously expensive so i didnt want to risk breaking anything! haha - We also add a few more tricks as well as some summersaults, just for your amusement!
              ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Comment

Comment

It bloody works!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
                        That's the way I was taught to tie my shoes. The other way is broken and makes the bow go wonky. I'm convinced that virtually no one ties their shoes the wrong way (sorry billy and the bloke presenting that vid). Try tying the first bit the other way, instead of changing the bow.

I'm a personality type that likes to make things more efficient though, so the wrong way would have bothered me too much. Maybe other people just wouldn't ever notice or care.

Comment

I'm confused! Do you mean I should tie it like I expect a leftie(in the handed, not political, sense) would?

I did it this morning and my laces are still lovely and tight whereas up until today I've been having to double-knot the buggers like a primary school child

Comment

I'm just saying that if you were getting slippage before, then the easier way to relearn is to do the bow the same but do the first bit the other way, so if you started left of right before, then do right over left instead. Maybe.

Comment

Youtube accidentally (honestly) created a thumbnail for one of my videos as a pair of baps, and I'm just about to a million views. The power of breasts ladies and gentlemen.

Comment

Hope you have applied for their advert programme.

Comment

Working...
                                X