Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't sadly, as it features footage of a game. Otherwise, yes, I'd have been RICH by now w'mha ha ha ha ha!

Comment

Warning, contains spoilers (as much as you can have for a muppets film I guess). But everyone should bathe in Bret from Flight of the Conchords latest:

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
        That's the way I was taught to tie my shoes. The other way is broken and makes the bow go wonky.
        I just watched the video on mute. I assumed he was showing the 'wrong' way and would amaze! us with the new improved method, but no, the normal way is the right way.

What's the wrong way? I don't know how else to do it!

Comment

We were clearly brought up proper like. The wrong way is tieing the knot the other way around, which I just tried and couldn't even do.

Posted in the fitness thread but nobody bit - was discussed on radio 2 about last week's Ski Sunday but it turns out the video is from last year sometime. Anyway it's worth a watch

Pretty impressive!

Comment

Yeah, I watched that after your earlier link. Nice. Scary.

Comment

Bit non sequitur here, but... flashback!

Oh and

Last edited by Spatial; 16-02-2012, 21:53.

Comment

With the lace tieing vids, its curious how the direction affects the strength so much. Doesn't affect me though, I've always used the double loop method, unless I unfasten them they'd stay tied for weeks of wear. Aww yeah.

Comment

With all this shoe-lace talk, has anyone mentioned the Ian Knot?

While we're talking life-changing methods of efficiency, this one is great.

Comment

I bought a t-shirt a while back and the guy used that folding method, really quickly. I was amazed.

Comment

The T-Shirt folding vid's brilliant.

Comment

*might be a bit loud, so take care*

Comment

Pure voodoo

Comment

*Sigh*

Comment

Probably been posted before, gotta love the "Go Go" juice

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X