X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ what's the point of the sidecar guy?

Comment

I think the sidecar guy is there to distract the bike rider by screaming at the top of his lungs, thus making it more challenging for the bike rider.

Comment

lol they just look like they're there for the thrills!

Comment

Nice little short film (10 mins) about life with embedded vision. Was going to post it in 'the thread of the future' but hey.

Comment

Hah. Pretty cool

Comment

Comment

You absolutely must watch this unboxing for an RC buggy.

For best results, click the link.

We open up the brand new Losi 1/5 scale short course gas powered truck the 5ive-t. This thing comes with 4x4 power, a 26CC gas powered motor and is one hell...

Comment

No photo today but a video. Mainly because I couldn't get the setting right for taking nice firework shots. But the video is better anyway plus the DSLR takes fantastic night videos with no noise on the image.

watch on YouTube for full 1080p excitement.

Comment

Bails ahoy!

he he he. xD

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post
                    Nice little short film (10 mins) about life with embedded vision. Was going to post it in 'the thread of the future' but hey.
                    Can't help but feel that will be me in the future.

Comment

I saw this on facebook (one of my friends is in it) oh how I lolled.

Comment

Can't seem to just link the video but the dog in this story is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
                          Can't seem to just link the video but the dog in this story is awesome!
                          Brilliant!

Comment

Comment

Love diving. Went on a scuba diving trip a few years ago and really enjoyed myself. Free diving to that depth is unreal.

Comment

Carlos Costes breaking the free diving world record:

I can't even hold my breath for that long above water!

Comment

Working...
                                X