X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
    I laughed so much it hurt!!!
    I've been watching it about four times in a row so far, it's hilarious!

It must've taken them a while to get that jumping right. It's an emulator so maybe they kept recording and playing back like those vids on YT with people finishing games really quickly.

I've had a few matches in my time against spammers like that, brought back fond memories!

I'm gonna watch it again. The intro bit is priceless

Comment

Just watched it again and it still makes me laugh!

I really am the WORST Street Fighter player on the planet fore some reason, I'm fine with any other fighting game but Street Fighter just work for me so that could have been a video of my fighting style.

I'd never go online with it and I really, REALLY struggle in the single player game on the easiest level. But as Bruno said, 'Shut up!, Hulk's power is to jump!'...so I like to think of it as a special move of some sort.

Comment

Comment

Classic C64 theme. When was the last time you heard this?

Comment

Sorry if this is a repost and please forgive me Father:

Explicit language

Download video http://www.zshare.net/video/59188037331ce9e6/Part 3 of 3 - Reverend Andy C & MC GQ Praise it up @ Baptazia NYE 2007 inThe Last Night of the (S...

Comment

3 hour time lapse and amazingly no collisions

Unlike this one >_<

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post

is that live action GTA and all he wanted to do was get the weapon in the top corner (14 seconds)

Comment

I can't believe the top icy vid didn't end up with someone in a crash. I love watching cars slip all over the road. Just shows that the laws of physics rule...

And when has applying the throttle made sense if slip sliding. Wants to ease off, surely, and try to regain control by gentle braking and steering correction. That might be utter ****e though as I have never (would never drive) driven in such conditions.
                  Last edited by Richard.John; 24-12-2008, 22:25.

Comment

Super-duper Thundercats fan-made trailer. It is pure epicness:

I'd recommend clicking through to watch the full-quality version (and HD if your PC can handle THE HD POWER).

The 'Thundercats Ho!' bit is phenomenal

Comment

A friend of mine made this. It's an ode to Newcastle Brown!

Comment

Well thank gawd there is nobody in my office today. . .

Comment

WTF??

Comment

Maury is EVIL!!!1 She BLATES had something nasty done to her as a child

Comment

Yeah, I also thought that was quite mean.

Comment

Take a look at my Big Brother 10 audition tape x

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Man i bricked it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X