Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh I did chuckle. Keep watching to see what the guy was trying to achieve!

Comment

Regarding that meteor, luckily for us it was probably the size of a football or something. Assuming it was truly from outer space.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman_Joey View Post
        WeeklyTubeShow!!! I've watched most of his videos! God they're so funny! The Rapeman video is quite funny too. His most viewed video is Piccolo lays a beating
        energy fingers!

Comment

Harsh BMX slam- must have hurt....

Comment

I have no idea who this band is, but I chanced across this video and had to post because of the phenomenal bass solo. Fonkeh!

Comment

only just found this today. must be really out of the loop to not know about new dbz

Comment

Pretty good prank.

Comment

Originally posted by Ady View Post
                  Pretty good prank.
                  Fantastic

Comment

That was wicked, especially the end. Ain't nothing getting past o' baldy

I think it's safe to say the Japanese are probably the worst, though:

I feel like I've been doing a bunch of sit-ups. I'm thinking I should watch this video every day, it'll do wonders...

Comment

Speaking of pranks

Comment

Actually I've changed my mind. The Japanese aren't a patch on our very own Jeremy Beadle:

Comment

I was going to accompany this with a huge rant about people not keeping their kids under control, but I don't want to come across as being a horrible c**t. I had to endure a similar incident as our above breakdancing friend in Tesco's last week, albeit not as stylish. It ended up fair kicking off and everyone around went dead quiet Rovers Return style whilst me and the stupid blonde parent dished it out.

IF YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR F**KIN' SPROGS UNDER CONTROL THEN DON'T HAVE THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!
                          Last edited by dataDave; 25-11-2008, 22:15.

Comment

Beadle is a legend. R.I.P.

Comment

Yeah, people said he had a little cock but on the other hand, it was massive.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X