Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this is what you guys do when I'm not there?

Edit: It's totally awesome btw.
    Last edited by SharkSkin-Man; 26-01-2009, 16:49.

Comment

Radiohead's 'Nude' covered using a ZX Spectrum, a dot matrix printer, a scanner and an oscillator.

And yes, it's about as odd as it sounds.

Starts properly at 1:13, so skip to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by SharkSkin-Man View Post
        So this is what you guys do when I'm not there?

Edit: It's totally awesome btw.
        The beginning's my favourite bit. I was standing there going 'Ed! Ed! ED!!!' and as soon as he looked up I just legged it. Three times. Each time I did the same thing. By the third time he got pissed off and wouldn't look up until I told him what it's for

Comment

17 million views and I'd never seen it!

Never scare a black man

I'm burying my goldfish

Comment

I bet you start to smile the more this clip plays
            Last edited by 'Press Start'; 26-01-2009, 22:04.

Comment

Really addicted to this song at the minute.

Last edited by Ady; 29-01-2009, 12:29.

Comment

Just seen this on the telly, it may well have been around for ages but I've not seen it before. It starts off slowly but the girl is hilarious when she's using the balloon!!!

Comment

Yeah that Cadburys ad cracks me up...

Was unsure about the whole gorilla and airport thing but it seems that their ad agency are doing the business!

Comment

Lol, I love cadburys adverts...their products not so much

Comment

Originally posted by eASY aDDICT View Post
                      Was unsure about the whole gorilla and airport thing but it seems that their ad agency are doing the business!
                      Alrighty...I've obviously missed really something important that 's going on in the world at the moment!! Gorilla? Airport?

Comment

Most people I know always say I dont understand these Dairy Milk/Cadbury's adverts they dont mean anything, sell product blah blah. Always just end up saying Then why you talking about it? See they do work!
                        They always put good music in them too, this one is a classic!

Edit.

John

RE Airport.

RE Gorilla

Last edited by Family Fry; 28-01-2009, 20:01.

Comment

Cheers, you can tell I don't watch TV much as everybody else seems to know those ads. I recognised the gorilla ad but I had no idea what it was an ad for.

Comment

Originally posted by Orgun View Post
                            Lol, I love cadburys adverts...their products not so much

Comment

Those Cadbury's ads are messed up. Totally agree about the music, though, and my answer to people who complain is usually something along the lines of 'yeah, but it's Cadbury's! They could just have a purple square and we'd still buy their chocolates'.

And we really would!

I'm fed up of the gorilla one, though, every man and his gorilla posted that silly thing on Facebook when it came out. All my idiot friends who don't even know what a Phil Collins is were going ga-ga for 'that gorilla song'

Comment

I liked the old school electro.

Comment

Working...
                                X