X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"There's a zombie on your laaaawn" can't get it out of my head

Comment

Need more cological sets so i can create fantastic contraptions like this.

Comment

Some bad language, but awesome all the same

Comment

Wheelchair awesomeness in skatepark. plus backflip over box at 2.28

Comment

New Lonely Island single
            LIKE A BAUSE!
            NSFW, swearing included.

Comment

Monkey washing a Cat:

I'm probably going to try turning that into an animated GIF...

Comment

Lol. I think that's the greatest thing I've ever seen. It's like a cat version of Planet of the Apes.

It's a chimp, not a monkey, though. I mean, Charlton Heston doesn't say "Get your damn paws off me, you damn dirty monkey!" does he?

I bet that's how the ape revolution started. They finally got fed up of always being called monkeys.

Comment

Here's the GIF I made. Hopefully everyone on the forum will change their pic so we experience an influx of monkeys* washing cats!

* Ok, ok, chimp, but I prefer the word monkey. It sounds funnier

Comment

Seeing the little ads of the new Red Dwarf special reminded me of this. The only good thing about series 8.

Can't wait!

Comment

That was season 7 actually, which did have a number of mirthsome moments. I remember being in painful hysterics the first time i saw that. 8 had far less good things about it.

Comment

I really hope they bring a boxset out on bluray. Might end up picking up the dvds in the meantime when i can.

Comment

Comment

Not sure if this has been posted, but it made me really laugh!

Comment

Heres the local Glesga NEDS with a wee song for you
                              Last edited by MisterBubbles; 07-04-2009, 22:51.

Comment

This video has to be seen to be believed. Some guys strapped LED covered vests on sheep and then had the dogs herd them in specific patterns to create ridiculous art on a hillside in Wales. They even play a game of Pong and recreate the Mona Lisa using different colored LEDs on sheep in a pen. You just have to watch it to understand. Then, I think we'll all agree, sheep: not just for sex anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X