Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never give up! Never surrender!

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
      I only recently discovered that just being myself was enough of an attraction. Lucky me eh!?
      Originally posted by FSW View Post
      Hmmmm, drink postponed. D'oh! I suspect postponed indefinitely.
      Am I an absolute bastard for laughing at this?

Comment

Of course not. It's bloody funny :-)

I've got other stuff I should be concentrating on anyway, not wasting time on women!

Comment

I've been married five years to the day!

It was also five years to the day that I lost my virginity.

Man, those bridesmaids were hot!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            I've been married five years to the day!

It was also five years to the day that I lost my virginity.

Man, those bridesmaids were hot!
            Not to mention the groomsmen

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
              Not to mention the groomsmen
              Ah! You've seen the video, then!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                Ah! You've seen the video, then!
                Me and many others, kinda reminds me of the Ring video, not literally though I hope

Comment

Jeez, just had a flashback from that date....splitcocks....she was looking at pics of guys with fully split cocks on her laptop! It was absolutely horrendous!!!! Could not bear to look, but also curious that you could have that done but WHY, you silly f*ckers????!!!!

Man, I have been in some situations.

Comment

If there ever was a situation for this emoticon, I think this deserves it:

I repeat:

Comment

^The worst is over yet still I feel so dirty. WTF! indeed!

Imagine them, split vertically down the centre, right to the very pubis...

(They can be 'resealed', too, it's supposed to be quite easy. A lot of these guys go DIY on it, too, and post their 'progress' online).

Comment

Even I find that weird.

Comment

^I know, speedy. It sets a precedent, believe me, if you find it odd!

Comment

Well, I'm still no further forward really... this is the stage I know all too well: nothing's happening and I just have to detach myself from this idea I was getting myself sold on, which is a shame because I liked feeling mushy and open to a relationship. My favoured lady is flaky and unreliable, and it's not personal, this girl doesn't have good time management skills (I feel like an employer typing that) for really anyone. So, I shouldn't be surprised really.

At least this time I was just open and let her know obviously that I was into her, so I can't blame myself. Back to being a grumpy single bastard for another 2 years or whenever the next time is, then...

OR, maybe I'm just impatient and have to give it more time. Not sure if it's too early to give up on the idea or not. Maybe I'll get a long delayed invite from her that actually works out and doesn't get delayed because she's gotten too tipsy the night before. Not sure I want to be on the end of that though.

Oh well. At least I don't have a split cock
                            Last edited by Lyris; 02-04-2013, 05:56.

Comment

You'll know when you meet the right woman. You'll get full commitment, no bs, no mind games and she will want to be with you.
                              Yknow something? I honestly wish I could believe that...
                              Last edited by Lyris; 02-04-2013, 05:56.

Comment

Don't worry Lyris, she will come along & you'll know when it feels right.

Comment

Working...
                                X