Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't necessarily have to stick with the single life if you love your gaming, though I would suggest that your priorities probably do naturally change once you're in a relationship anyway. My girlfriend isn't the slightest bit into gaming, but she has no problem with my gaming because she has her own hobbies and obsessions too.

That reminds me actually, I walked into my girlfriend's bedroom and underneath her TV was one of those PS2 DVR units (called PSX). She doesn't even play games. Apparently her brother gave it to her to use as a DVD player when he moved out. She didn't even know it played PS2 games, and doesn't really care. To her, it's just an old, big and clunky DVD player. She didn't understand why I was freaking out so much about it! If it wasn't for the fact that I was for the fact that this was my once-per-month visit to see my girlfriend and thus had far more important things on my mind, I'd of had to have a play on the thing!

Comment

Man, send it to me!

Comment

It'll break in transit anyway.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Last edited by Kit; 09-07-2013, 05:30.

Comment

Kit & Kat? Take a break!

Comment

It's hugely entertaining reading for us Kit. At least take that as a positive from this situation.
              Last edited by nakamura; 09-07-2013, 15:10.

Comment

Last edited by Kit; 09-07-2013, 05:31.

Comment

Comment

Anyone get the feeling all of these girls Kit has been talking about are in fact the same woman with a split personality? They all seem to end up nuts.

Comment

Last edited by Kit; 09-07-2013, 05:31.

Comment

Kit, your adventures mean I can enjoy the drama without it being right on my doorstep.
                        I hope you find boredom soon.

Comment

Which one is coffee girl, I can't keep up - is that the mormon one? Or the one you were interested in but shot you down? or the one you didn't like that was chasing after you? I don't remember any mention of coffee

Comment

I'm so confused right now that when I look in the mirror, i'm not sure it's me looking back.

Comment

Get yourself and umbrella.

Comment

Coffee? Shots? There's a joke in there somewhere. Best I can do is:

Coffee girl: Would you like one shot or three?

Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X