Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

girls are always finishing with me (or I'm finishing with them) either way, my relationships are always ending. I'm in a relationship now which will probably end pretty soon. It's just the way it goes.
    I went out with a girl for 5 years once and we had a tiff and I stopped answering my phone for a week because seh annoyed me so much and then I decided to give her a call (it was friday night and I wanted some explicit sex action), anyhoooo, I called her up and she said she never wanted to see me again. next thing I know I'm out in a club and she's kissing some complete retard who was way worse looking than me. I was mortified, truly gutted. It took me years to get over it but let me help you here, don't even think about wollowing in your misery - it's totally pointless! It gets you no where. the only real solution - and listen to me here - is revenge. I tried many things from getting infinately sexier girls and flaunting them infront of her (which I could tell annoyed her) but my finest moment was when I started going out with her worst enemy! this girl was a tyrant, she beat her up in a nightclub and they couldnt stand each other. Hilarious!!!!

I doubt you can top my evilness but I wish you good luck on your vengeful quest!

Comment

Whilst I think your advice is a bit off I gotta say I like your style Boxhead

Comment

Seconded LOL!

Comment

dude, I swear! it's sound advice. FOrget trying to get over it and becoming friends later or whatever. thats all total crap. the only way of getting something so heart-wrenchingly painful out of your system is by acting like a complete wanker and spoiling her life forever. trust me, i've tried all kinds of things to help me get over my inadequecy in regards to relationships and nothing comes close than pure, undiluted spite.

Comment

Originally posted by boxhead
            the only real solution........ is revenge
            True dat.

Brilliant stuff. And sage advice to all the fellas on here. You get burned by some hood rat, then it is time to get busy with the sweet revenge.

I always find setting a brown paper bag full of dog dirts on fire, on the doorstep, ring the doorbell then scarper is a good way.

Comment

It always happens to me normally tho they lie about something one girl left out the infomation that she was seeing someone else (for 4 ****ing years!!) just met a dreamcast owning resi fan so im preying this one doesnt go wrong

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
                True dat.

Brilliant stuff. And sage advice to all the fellas on here. You get burned by some hood rat, then it is time to get busy with the sweet revenge.

I always find setting a brown paper bag full of dog dirts on fire, on the doorstep, ring the doorbell then scarper is a good way.
                Edit: Ok, don't really want to say that.
                Last edited by Nijo; 11-08-2006, 15:05.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike
                  It always happens to me normally tho they lie about something one girl left out the infomation that she was seeing someone else (for 4 ****ing years!!) just met a dreamcast owning resi fan so im preying this one doesnt go wrong
                  Yeah, I'm going out with her too. she rules.

Comment

lol :-)

Comment

lol

Comment

These posts have restored my faith in human beings well some of them, not the nast bast though.

Comment

HEY!

Anyone remember Treble's 'Alison' thread?

That was a saga that just wouldn't quit.

Last edited by fumi; 12-08-2006, 01:31.

Comment

All women are ****ing evil

Say hello to your new best friend

Comment

Seems there's three choices then:

1. Spending time with a group of men getting pissed (not gay in the slightest...)

2. Masturbating your seeds into a handkerchief (might feel good, but certainly doesn't look good.)

3. Suffering a bit of pain then getting right back into the 'game of love' (where you will meet women, who are both destruction and salvation simultaneously, but are also teh best.)

Option 3 sounds good to me. But I am also drunk.

Comment

God, today really is such hard day for me. I'm truely devistated and utterly heartbroken. I think this could be the most painful thing i've ever experienced in my life. I know lots of worst things can happen, "nobody's died" is what people keep telling me but right now i feel like i've died inside. I just want her back so much and every little thing reminds me of her. I was really so close to her, we just have SO much in common. I love all the same **** that she does and she really is my best friend. I just can't let it all go even though thats what everyone advises. I really can't let all the things i shared with her go.

This sux so much

Don't really have much of a constructive point to make. I'm just sitting at my computer with nothing to do feeling sorry for myself. Even if i had something to do i couldn't do it cuz all i feel is this ****ing horrible pain.

I really think I get too close to girls when i'm with them. I'm like a big soppy over emotional girl myself. Gotta be a man and take it on the chin. Man, i really just don't know what to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X