Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get some distractions, just wears off in time, like flu. Seeing as Microsoft are in the driving seat of video games and they're boring as hell now, may I suggest beer and movies?

AND FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T RING HER/KEEP DRIVING PAST HER HOUSE/ETC...

Comment

Look back on this thread in 6 months, and you'll laugh to yourself about how you could ever feel like this!

Happened to me a while back, now I'm happier than ever, with everything in life clicking into place!

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
        True dat.
        Dude you have to put that under your avatar. It would be classic!

Originally posted by seany1979
        I always find setting a brown paper bag full of dog dirts on fire, on the doorstep, ring the doorbell then scarper is a good way.
        IT WAS YOOOOOOUUUU!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevvy Metal
          God, today really is such hard day for me. I'm truely devistated and utterly heartbroken. I think this could be the most painful thing i've ever experienced in my life. I know lots of worst things can happen, "nobody's died" is what people keep telling me but right now i feel like i've died inside. I just want her back so much and every little thing reminds me of her. I was really so close to her, we just have SO much in common. I love all the same **** that she does and she really is my best friend. I just can't let it all go even though thats what everyone advises. I really can't let all the things i shared with her go.

This sux so much

Don't really have much of a constructive point to make. I'm just sitting at my computer with nothing to do feeling sorry for myself. Even if i had something to do i couldn't do it cuz all i feel is this ****ing horrible pain.

I really think I get too close to girls when i'm with them. I'm like a big soppy over emotional girl myself. Gotta be a man and take it on the chin. Man, i really just don't know what to do.

I had a day like that yesterday too mate

I was really feeling the pain anyway, but after a supposedly routine hospital visit for an MRI scan things took a very bad turn.

For those who don't know an MRI scan involves lying very still and going itno a long tunnel like machine - the scan takes around 30 mins and was in a pretty cold room.

So anyhow when it comes for me to getting out my back locked totally - I literally could not move at was in intense agony because of muscle spasms every time I did. I literally had to be slid out of the machine on a board, and was admitted to hospial right there and had a good 5 hours lying on a troller till I warmed up and could move again and thus go home.

All in all that afforded me lots of thinking time, some worry, and wasn't relally a very good day all in all

Comment

I've never been dumped!

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
              I've never been dumped!
              Whats your secret LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kyo_244
                Whats your secret LOL
                He's never had a girlfriend!

Comment

Why do men adopt the womans role in so many relationships these days ? You know when you phone your mate and he has to check to go for a pint or has to give his girlfriend 5 days notice if he's going out at the weekend.

It's ****ing pitiful - sad reflection no our society.

The Two Ronnies - "The Worm That Turned" - everybody should see it a stark warning about where society is heading

Nige hasn't been dumped because he's a proper mans man

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                    Why do men adopt the womans role in so many relationships these days ? You know when you phone your mate and he has to check to go for a pint or has to give his girlfriend 5 days notice if he's going out at the weekend.

It's ****ing pitiful - sad reflection no our society.
                    Pah, I agree with you. One of my best friends I don't get to see often, so when I can we go out and play pool. EVERY time he says he has to leave after an hour as he has to be home. His missus must be some kind of control freak. Actually, I think she doesn't like him being out with me as she's just neglected all her friends. I hope he realises how 'inward' his life with her currently is sooner rather than later.

Comment

Maybe he wants to get back home to spend time with her...

Comment

I love the type that have to whisper 'are you alright?' to their bird every 10 seconds when they are at a mates house.

way to make her feel welcome, we're all going to gang rape you or something obviously

'are you alright?'
                        'whisper whisper whisper'
                        '.. are you alright?'

ARGHHH damn couples in love. .. I have 2 marriages to attend soon, I am so glad I get to revel and celebrate some other persons love.

Comment

It's painful, unfortunately... and as much as it doesn't help right now you've got to remember that there will be a time when it doesn't hurt. Trouble is, that it's not nice at all right now, and the best you can hope to do is keep yourself occupied.

Hang around with mates, don't get wasted (although some alcohol can help).

Comment

I'm leaving the country a week on tuesday, and I hadn't even bothered asking my mates out for a farewell pint because I just had no faith that they would be given permission (which is part of why I'm leaving actually). So I was very surprised when my mate contacted me and insisted on meeting up for some beers on Friday.. talking to him on the phone it transpired that his girlfriend was having her mates over to the house and wanted him out for the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
                              Maybe he wants to get back home to spend time with her...
                              Nah he doesn't as he talks to me about things. It's basically because she has no friends (her choice) and so he feels obligated to be at home so she has someone to talk to. Plus she would give him grief for being out. He hates the fact they constantly stay in and all they're doing is working to pay off their mortgage etc.

Comment

Maybe you should have her meet with a little accident...
                                Last edited by spagmasterswift; 14-08-2006, 14:28. Reason: Can't shpell.

Comment

Working...
                                X