Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wager it's the same pair of Ys aswell....

Comment

Originally posted by boxhead
      have loads if girls constantly begging me to put my man maggot in their willing and open birth doors.

Best quote of the whole thread tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by boxhead
        tell me about it. I unfortunately suffer from the 'curse of the pussy'. Women can't seem to stay away from me. I'm not even lying. I sometimes wish I could share the wealth but i guess it just doesn't work that way.

The trouble is that nobody seems to understand the pain we have to go through. It's all very well to say "ohhh, I wish i could have a few steady girlfriends like boxhead" And winge on about how great it would be to have loads if girls constantly begging me to put my man maggot in their willing and open birth doors. The fact is that its a hard life. having to preen yourself every morning... having to make sure everything you say is funny and cool... Yes, it's no picnic... SOmetimes a man just wants to wear last seasons clothes and walk down the street without being attacked by herds of women.
        On the contrary mate, I hear you! I got a mate thats goin out with 3 birds just now. He says its like a full time job lol. What with rememberin what lies he says and not contradicting himself! I'm not sayin thats the kind of lifestyle I want! Something in between would be nice lol.

Comment

Once again I'm having a bad evening missing my gf. I really miss her a whole lot.
          I ain't got nothing to do this evening. Usually I would saviour some time on my own and play some video games or watch a cool film or whatever but this evening is hard. A Friday evening sitting at the computer being woefully single. I ****in hate it. All my mates are out of town too. In fact almost every person I know isn't anywhere around.
          I should really play some videogames or something or just do SOMETHING productive but nothing holds my interest for too long.

I rate this evening ****e/10

Comment

I feel your pain mate, but you gotta push through it. I know it's bastard hard, but you need to try and do something - anything is better than thinking too much. Maybe try going out with your mates next time or something? Get some over yours, or something - just try not to let things drag you down too much.

Comment

Teh BUMP!

Well, its now been 2 months since I finished with my girlfriend. It has been an extremely difficult 2 months but I've felt myself slowly coming out of this ****ty hole that had become my everyday existence. I have found a whole bunch of new friends and i have become a whole lot more sociable and its helped so much. I seem to have taken up smoking and drink full time though kind of numbs the pain. I quit smoking a number of years back but its come back on in full force. I even went out on a date with another girl It worked out ok but it slowly became apparent that myself and her where not compatible.

So I've been feeling better. Not NEARLY 100% but normality was coming back. I've started eating properly again which probably help, I've managed to lose 22 pounds in 2 months nothing like the heartbreak diet plan

So today will be the first time since then that i have sat down and spoken to my gf since then. I really don't know if im ready, I don't know if this is a good idea. I just think I need to have some sort of closure on this whole thing. I love her so much and still spend every minute of every day regreting things that have happened in the past and wishing we could still be together. I have a straight(ish) head on me now and i do think i need to talk it out and come to a resolve.

I'm just ****ING ****TY myself about it.

Comment

Don't do it. I did that six months after a break once - effectively put me back to square one in terms of recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Widegoat
                  Don't do it. I did that six months after a break once - effectively put me back to square one in terms of recovery.

Aye dude, I'm hearing you. I know that this will properly **** me up but I have a lot I want to get off my chest. I have a lot of **** I want to say to her face and i know that this is almost definitely going to be the last time i see her

Comment

Mmmm. Kevvy, I'd be asking her where your 360 is mate.

Classic case of a revenge robbery.

Comment

I've been told I'm a jammy son of a bitch. I split with my girlfriend of 4 years a few weeks back and we've basically ended up best mates. We still going to the pub and hang out together, we're helping each other find a flat and move in, everyone I tell thinks I'm lying because surely it's not possible to have such a clean break.

Comment

Would be absolute classic if the whole 360 theft was one big wind-up, and the ex turns up with Jeremy beadle or Rio Ferdinand or something, to tell you the whole thing was a big joke.

In all seriousness though, I hope it all goes off how you want it to, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevvy Metal
                          Aye dude, I'm hearing you. I know that this will properly **** me up but I have a lot I want to get off my chest. I have a lot of **** I want to say to her face and i know that this is almost definitely going to be the last time i see her
                          Well good luck mate with that. I'm unfortunately still in the same flat on my lonesome struggling to pay the bills! I've got a move out date of November 6th though so hopefully will find something more affordable by then....

It's weird cos my X still has lots of her stuff lying around the flat as she hasn't had time to pick it all up yet....not making it easy to move on TBH.

For the first couple of weeks I was pretty ****ed up, all I could think about was what if/why etc....must admit though that the art of being single is coming back to me now; it sure has it's positive side although I still really miss the company sometimes y'know...

I've been thinking about looking for someone else....but I'm not sure if it's just a natural reaction rebound type thinger or not....so basically not even gunna try at the mo and just let life find a way 8)

Anyone have a room/house share in/around Plymouth at the mo? I'm still looking around down there as I work near Derriford....

Comment

It's been a few months for me too since the break - and surely that in itself is a good sign - I can't even remember how long it's been!

It was hard at first but now I find I don't really think about things too much. I do talk about them, and deal with things that way, but really I think I am well on the way to be over it.

That said I don't think I am ready for another relationship just yet, enjoying a bit of me time so to speak!

Comment

Thought I'd put in a few words..

Broke up with my ex last December, which is a bad enough time for me anyway as Christmas period was when my parents split up which made me hate it ever since.

So after we broke up I spent months wondering if we'd get back, and why she'd ended it, all that crap, and I just couldnt get out of it. I'd talk to her and ask her to come back and it would always put you back to square one. And it ****ing hurt. Been with people since then but I do still think about her and I cant stand it. Doesnt help that I work with her and see her almost every day but I just try not to speak to her much but still wish I could move on and completely forget about her and us but its so difficult. Especially with the work thing.

I just make sure I never attempt to have one of those talks with her anymore as I always spend the next few weeks after that totally depressed and hating myself.

I guess the only way I could totally get over it is to end up with a proper girlfriend I care about but that just doesnt want to happen somehow.

Yeah so, I'm lonely!

Comment

I saw my girl tonight, as mentioned before. I saw her for a few hours and then had to drown my sorrows in the local bar.

**** I LOVE HER. Just thought id say she is totally unique and beautiful and was once my girl till I ****ed things up. (I ain't jokin when I say I think Videogame addiction ****ed up my relationship)

I'm purely smitten with that girl. No girl is a beautiful as she is. I love her with all my heart. Truely Truely Love her.

But I aint back with her. but there might be a chance. I LOVE HER so very very much.

I can't even explain to you guys how incredible my girl is, She is so very very special to me.

I really can't live without her. ****!
                                Last edited by Kevvy Metal; 26-09-2006, 02:16.

Comment

Working...
                                X