Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevvy Metal
    I saw my girl tonight, as mentioned before. I saw her for a few hours and then had to drown my sorrows in the local bar.

**** I LOVE HER. Just thought id say she is totally unique and beautiful and was once my girl till I ****ed things up. (I ain't jokin when I say I think Videogame addiction ****ed up my relationship)

I'm purely smitten with that girl. No girl is a beautiful as she is. I love her with all my heart. Truely Truely Love her.

But I aint back with her. but there might be a chance. I LOVE HER so very very much.

I can't even explain to you guys how incredible my girl is, She is so very very special to me.

I really can't live without her. ****!
    Told you so. She's not your girl anymore. It sounds dramatic - but you have to pretend like they no longer exist.

On a lighter note: you can't say "totally unique" - something is either unique or it's not.

Comment

Yeah dude, you can't act like that anymore, for months I kept myself attatched hoping that we would get back together and sometimes it seemed like we would but then straight away, it would be back to normal but I always kept holding on just in case. But I realise now its wrong, and it totally ruined this year for me. I have to resit uni this year as I missed so much of it last year due to depression from breaking up with her.

Dont do it to yourself mate, it eats away at your life and your soul.

Comment

She defo wants you back Kevvy, staging that break in and taking your evil 360. Hope you didn't talk about the break in and how much you miss it etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevvy Metal
          I saw my girl tonight, as mentioned before. I saw her for a few hours and then had to drown my sorrows in the local bar.

**** I LOVE HER. Just thought id say she is totally unique and beautiful and was once my girl till I ****ed things up. (I ain't jokin when I say I think Videogame addiction ****ed up my relationship)

I'm purely smitten with that girl. No girl is a beautiful as she is. I love her with all my heart. Truely Truely Love her.

But I aint back with her. but there might be a chance. I LOVE HER so very very much.

I can't even explain to you guys how incredible my girl is, She is so very very special to me.

I really can't live without her. ****!
          Dude, i know you where drunk when you posted that, but get a grip man, pull yourself together. What you did was a bad idea.*gives him a slap*

Comment

I dunno why you romantic ****ers let yourselves get in such a state. Life's too short to wallow in self-pity.

Punch yourself in the sack a few times. The pain will remind you that you still have a pair and that you're very much still alive, and life goes on.

Love is for poets.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadruharazzeb

Love is for poets.
              Love is proper gay!

Comment

Well said!

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
                  Love is proper gay!
                  Brilliant quote!

Comment

Whats that saying? Gays do for love as a fool works for free. But im no homosexual idiot!

Make sense? no? ahh well..........

We should definatley have an FAQ on this forum about getting over girls and stuff. And the top point of the FAQ would definatley be TIME! Yep!

Im still comin to terms with my 'ex' who i found was a cheating cow! but for some reason she has become my mate. But thats a whole other issue which im slowly getting past so no point dragging up old ish now.

But yeah, what id reccomend you do is think back to stuff you used to do without a lady friend and try to enjoy them again, keep busy, keep reminding yah self how bright the future will be if you give it a chance. Jus think though, you can now get a better looking, more loving girl friend! Cos all the annoying ish yah ex did that really pissed you off? This new girl wont do to you, why? cos you wont let it.

You will get sudden bouts of sadness, and you will get to a point where yah actually start missing the sadness and depressive state. Try to work through it. Someone asked me why we begin to miss being miserable, im not 100% sure but in my experience, its cos it keeps them on our minds, and in some pseudo way its like they are still apart of us.

Hey, you know what helps? A GOOD OLD FAHSIONED HUG! trust me man, they are like teh best!

Group hug?

Comment

man, reading this thread make me want to post , even if i never post in this forum.

the thing with breaking up, the real issue, is your sense of self- esteem. this is the ****ing point. people with a low self-esteem will struggle to recover form a break up not because the relationship was so special, but because we think that our ex is so special, so perfect, that we will never find another girl like her again. ****ing idolizing. the real issue, what people shold take care of is: why the **** am i feeling like this?
                      at the end of the day, its not like she died of all a sudden. she is alive and well, and -she- broke up with you. you didn beak up with her. she didnt want to see you. so, why should you feel sorry?
                      man, real love is not about making yourself perfect for your idolized ex girlfriend. real love is about people loving each other despite the annoying things we do, and ****ing moving on. nobody is perfect.
                      kevvy, sort out the problems you really have. start jogging, feel good about yourself, dont hold on onto this dream of her saving you. you have to save you.
                      anyway, i hope you get better.
                      matt
                      Last edited by mattfabb; 26-09-2006, 10:08.

Comment

Great post Matt - I agree with a lot of that.

Kevvy - This "360 doomed my relationship" talk - EVERYONE in a relationship will (I'd imagine) be able to relate to that - Girlfriends hate anything that takes their other halfs attention away from them.

You shouldn't have done it man - As Dan said you evidently were pissed when you made that post - You shouldn't have gone drinking after seeing her and having your emotions sent crazy again !!! Loss of clarity !

Comment

Ah man, I no how you are feeling, honestly. When I broke up with my ex over 3 years ago I thought that was it, life was over, there was only her and how could I live without her. Now, I aint gonna rabble on but tell you some pretty simple things that right now you are gonna tell me to **** off over but in time you will appreciate it...

I 100% guarantee you there is something better out there, someone that will feel the way about you that you feel for her right now. The only thing that is gonna sort you out is TIME, nothing else, its really as simple as that, time away from her, time on your own, time with other people, TIME. Its the ONLY thing that really heals you in these situations Kevvy.

You have got off your chest what you wanted to say to her and now if she aint feeling it, **** her, get on with your own **** and take time to straighten your head.

After a few months of absolute miserable hell following my break up I met my amazing fiance and bit by bit my ex just drifted from existence, till she was nothing. This will mean **** all to you right now mate but trust me, time is the only thing that can sort something like this out

And to re-iterate some of the stuff from Matts great post... start appreciating time with yourself more, be able to live with yourself and not define yourself with another person. How you feel will take care of itself through time, so just you concentrate on the more important things in life.
                          Last edited by Mardigan8; 26-09-2006, 10:42.

Comment

Perspective.

I'll add to Mardi's guarantee and also guarantee you 100% that in maybe a year or two's time you'll be thinking that breaking up with her was the best thing that ever happened to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                              Perspective.

I'll add to Mardi's guarantee and also guarantee you 100% that in maybe a year or two's time you'll be thinking that breaking up with her was the best thing that ever happened to you.
                              There it is the word that could have summed up my ramblings with a few letters... PERSPECTIVE... Yoshi is on the money, given time this will seem like the right thing and you will be better for it. And believe it when we say they only thing that can get you there is time!!
                              Last edited by Mardigan8; 26-09-2006, 10:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
                                There it is the word that could have summed up my ramblings with a few letters... PERSPECTIVE... Yoshi is on the money, given time this will seem like the right thing and you will be better for it. And believe it when we say they only thing that can get you there is the time!!
                                If all else fails, grab yourself one of those "Henry the Hoovers"!

Comment

Working...
                                X