Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm wondering if it went well seeing as S_Rank hasn't posted since just before he went to see her?

Comment

Maybe she killed him.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I hope she hid the body well.

Comment

Originally posted by S_rank View Post
          Yeah i'm proper shy I would presume 90% of people who go on a game forum are the same
          Or maybe we're just here to have a chat about games!

Either way, best of luck with telling her.

Comment

Christ, I am just acing it right now, smashing it, can't believe the shy shell of a bloke I was for many, many years! I'm like The Count Of Monte Cristo...or The Man From Del Monte.

F*ck me, Goldblum in The Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              I'm wondering if it went well seeing as S_Rank hasn't posted since just before he went to see her?
              Maybe he went to bed?

Comment

Comment

Either S_Rank is dead, he's riding the brains out of her, or he's never coming back to the forums through rejection.

Comment

Some tips i learnt from online dating;

Girl says she just wants to be friends = girl not interested

Girl doesnt return texts/messages = girl not interested

Girl sends loads of messages, but never wants to meet = girl not interested

Girl doesnt contact you after a date = girl not interested

Beware the time wasters-dont play their game

Comment

Is online dating acceptable yet?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        Is online dating acceptable yet?
                        Acceptable to who?

Comment

Well, I dunno, generally accepted amongst general people I guess.

It's something I'd considered but I dunno.

Comment

Well, I dunno, generally accepted amongst general people I guess.

It's something I'd considered but I dunno.
                            Ahh. Depends if you really want to meet someone or are you happy waggling your joystick on your own? :-) I found it a minefield to be honest. Many a horror story. But its where i met my partner of nearly 2 years and i'm very happy now. I'm 40 though (your a good bit younger?), so it was invaluable to me as i couldnt be arsed with the traditional methods eg bars , clubs etc.

Sooooooo many time wasters/idiots out there though, i really wouldnt like to do it again. Stay away from free sites...they are the worst.

Comment

I'm 22, but those "traditional methods" you mention aren't really my scene. I'd want to meet someone, not waggle my joystick.

The thing about not using free sites has been told to me before by a few people on irc.

Comment

I'm 22, but those "traditional methods" you mention aren't really my scene. I'd want to meet someone, not waggle my joystick.

The thing about not using free sites has been told to me before by a few people on irc.
                                22, ah bless you. I remember playing import snes/md games when you were born lol

I remember being 22, i had a full head of hair.... lol. Some advice young speedy - dont waste your next 18 years playing videogames like me; get out there, meet people, have fun, travel - it goes very quickly believe me.

Also dont let the addictive/complusive nature of videogames come between you and your future partner. I lost someone because of that.

What is your scene then for meeting girls then?
                                Last edited by dvdx2; 03-01-2013, 01:38.

Comment

Working...
                                X