Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spooky, i hope you're taking notes.

Comment

Lol :-)

Comment

I had a date a few weeks ago that went quite well, had a nice dinner and we talked the night away and both had a great time. When it came to paying she made a quip about "i guess this is the point were you've forgotten your wallet?", well guess what, id actually lost my wallet. It was a good job she saw the funny side of it.

Later that night she text me it was the best date she'd ever been on, i kid you not.

Comment

Nice work fella. Not quite as good as me blowing part of the money I had for a engagement ring for the missus on a PS2 but close.

Comment

The a few weeks ago part worries me. If I'd been on the best date ever, I'd want to be seeing the person again. Soon.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

^Agreed. 2 weeks gives a lot of time for doubt to set in.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                The a few weeks ago part worries me. If I'd been on the best date ever, I'd want to be seeing the person again. Soon.

We've seen each other since, cooked a nice dinner for her at the weekend which went well, food turned out great and she appreciated the effort that i went through, this was to make up for the first date where she had to pay, so im not all heartless

Comment

Although it is cheaper to wack 2 ready meals in the microwave then go to a restaurant ; )

Comment

Originally posted by dazzling_bubble View Post
                    Although it is cheaper to wack 2 ready meals in the microwave then go to a restaurant ; )

Stuffed peppers topped with halloumi cheese for starter, smoked ducks breast in an orange marinade and baby potatoes for mains.

Fishbowlhead does not do ready meals

Comment

That would be my food budget for the week.

Comment

Is there a cooking thread or is that silly?

Comment

Indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            Stuffed peppers topped with halloumi cheese for starter, smoked ducks breast in an orange marinade and baby potatoes for mains.

Fishbowlhead does not do ready meals
                            Ahh but did you make dessert? You can tell alot about a man from his dessert......

Comment

Originally posted by dazzling_bubble View Post
                              Yeah, but he also granted her use of his private bathroom. Not too shabby.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex WS View Post
                                Yeah, but he also granted her use of his private bathroom. Not too shabby.
                                Wow those ladies from eHarmony have got a great evening ahead of them lol

Comment

Working...
                                X