Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bag of chips, can of stella and a cheeky fumble not enough these days?

Comment

Originally posted by dazzling_bubble View Post
      Ahh but did you make dessert? You can tell alot about a man from his dessert......
      Home made cinnamon ice cream.

Don't worry dazzle I'm sure someone will message you on there one day, just keep that dream alive.
      Last edited by fishbowlhead; 03-07-2012, 21:30.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
        Home made cinnamon ice cream.

Don't worry dazzle I'm sure someone will message you on there one day, just keep that dream alive.
        What? I don't think you quite got that message to Alex.....maybe you should do a little research before you comment. I'm sure my boyfriend (who is a member of this site) wouldn't agree

Comment

What? I don't think you quite got that message to Alex.....maybe you should do a little research before you comment. I'm sure my boyfriend (who is a member of this site) wouldn't agree
          Chill out bean sprout, it was a joke, its all good.

Comment

My Mrs. walked out of the pub on me last night. Something about me squeezing her arse when one of her clients happened to be in there. After that I had to fend off the advances of a 17-year-old hardbody. Good night I thought.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'm sure my boyfriend (who is a member of this site) wouldn't agree
              Yeah, but does he let you use his bathroom?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                My Mrs. walked out of the pub on me last night. Something about me squeezing her arse when one of her clients happened to be in there. After that I had to fend off the advances of a 17-year-old hardbody. Good night I thought.
                Lol, hardbody. Feels like I'm reading American Psycho.

Comment

Male or female hard body??

Comment

Female. I've still got her hairband round my wrist.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Female. I've still got her hairband round my genitals.
                      Corrected for perversion.

Comment

Ok, so you pinched her arse infront of a client and she walked out on you. Any particular reason for the walk out? Was she embarrassed or pissed at you?

Comment

Her words were "It is the perception of me I am worried about". I asked her if this client "Jeff" has some kind of arse-squeezing phobia, to which she replied "I do not want my image destroyed due to your idiotic way" and stormed out. So in fact she made herself look like a fool in front of Jeff, who was too busy wrapped up stroking his own girlfriend's thigh to notice.

How I laughed.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex WS View Post
                            Yeah, but does he let you use his bathroom?
                            I think you'll find it is I who lets him use my bathroom lol

Comment

?50 someone mentions the manplan, ?20 it's ikobo!

Comment

Maybe she should grow up a bit? In the end it sounds like she did more harm to herself than you could of?

Comment

Working...
                                X